Chapter 11

She started rubbing the soap through her hands. She then started applying it to my arms. I stood there and let her take care of me.

     She got more soap and went down to my abdomen once more. She stopped, hesitating to touch me again. I took her wrists and brought her hands to my sides where the bruising is.

     She looked at me and I just nodded as if to tell her I was okay. She gently started covering my sides, back and stomach with the soap.

     She walked around me in the shower and turned me, taking my left hand and running it under the water. She rubbed it gently and then took the other hand.

     Seeing the gashes on the knuckles she looked back up at me. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes as she ran it under the water. It stung like a son of a gun.

     She lastly took the soap and applied it to my legs. She then walked me back under the water and the soap got rinsed off my body.

     "Your turn." I said. She looked at me and nodded. I bent down to get her legs, a searing pain going through my ribs. I let out a groan causing her to back up.

     "No, it's okay, I'm fine. Come back." I said quietly. She stepped back and let me finish. I straightened out and went to put soap on her arms.

     I saw the fingernail marks on her arms again. I frowned at the sight. I hated seeing his marks on her body.

     "I'm so sorry." I said gently getting her arms covered in soap. She shook her head.

     "It's not your fault. Don't be upset, you didn't mean for that to happen, I know." she said. I still couldn't help but feel some sort of guilt. I then finished off with her stomach and she went under the stream.

     We were completely washed off but we decided to stay under the water for a little while longer. The feeling of the warm water against our skin making us relax.

     I looked into her eyes and started to wonder if she'd ever forgive me for what she went through. I wouldn't be surprised if she never wanted to see me again.

     She turned off the water and handed me one of the 2 towels she got out of the cupboard. I started drying myself off, then wrapping my body in the towel.

     We both walked back into her room. She opened another door revealing a walk in closet. She went in and came out with sweatpants and a tshirt.

      "My dad's a police officer. He said he'd go to your house and get some of your things." she said looking at me.

     My things. I had my ecig there. Where's my other one? It's not in my pocket anymore.

     "Alex... my vape... where did it go?" I asked, making her eyes widen. She walked over to her nightstand drawer and opened it. She walked back to me with it in her hand.

     "I took it out of your pocket before we got you inside." she said handing it back to me. "I didn't use it, I promise."

     I looked at her and she looked at the ground. I took the ecig and walked it over to the trashcan that was in the bathroom. I looked at my Storm Trooper one last time and threw it in.

     I stood there for a minute, looking at it in the trash. I didn't want to use it anymore. It never solved anything. If I had any chance with Alex, this would help.

     There was a knock on the door and Alex opened it up slightly. I heard her mother's voice again and I looked over at Alex. She was given a pile of clothes through the door, then she closed it and turned around to look at me.

     "These are yours." she said, holding the pile out. I took it and went back into the bathroom. I closed the door and changed.

     It was some boxers, sweatpants, a sports bra and a soccer shirt. I put everything on and walked out while holding my wet clothes in one hand. Alex then walked out of her closet dressed in the clothes she pulled out.

     "Here, I'll take that" she said grabbing the clothes from my hand. She walked into the bathroom and put hers and mine into a basket. She came back and took my phone out of her pocket.

     "Forgot to give you this as well." she said with a smile. I looked at the phone and put it in my pocket. I looked around at her room. It was bigger than my entire living room.

     "We should probably go downstairs. Get something to eat." she said breaking the silence. I nodded and she headed toward the door. I followed behind her.

     She opened the door revealing a long hallway. Halfway through the hallway was a huge set of stairs leading down and up to other floors.

     She started walking down but I stayed up, looking at all the doors lining the hallway. It was as if it went on forever. I heard her footsteps coming back up the stairs.

     She took my hand gently, causing me to look at her. She smiled at me and moved her head in the direction of the stairs as if to tell me 'come on'.

     She walked me down the stairs and at the bottom was the front door of the house. She kept going, leading me to the right side of the stairs.

A/N:
So about the Olympics & Hope getting suspended. idk mate.