Chapter 22

We both started tensing up and we stayed in the middle, slightly losing and gaining ground back for the first minute.

     I could feel the pressure of us squeezing our hands starting to irritate my knuckles. He slowly started getting my hand to lean towards the table.

     I desperately fought to keep it up. He got it at a 45° angle and I felt his fingers shift on my hand, causing it to crack open again.

     I could feel the blood starting to form between my hand and his fingers. He got grossed out and stopped applying pressure, allowing me to get it so it was a little over half again.

     We both ignored the blood and he got back to trying to beat me. The blood had now started dripping on the table. I could feel it starting to sting.

     "God this is disgusting." Meghan said, scrunching her face to prove she's disgusted. I worked through the pain several other times, this is easy.

     We kept going until I started getting Leo's arm to move lower to the table. He started spouting out words that I don't even think he could understand himself.

     His hand finally went down and we both let go and rested our arms flat on the table. Ash had brought a towel to sop up the blood.

     "Damnit. This never happens." Dalton said while scratching the back of his head.

     "Know I." chirped Leo, reaching over to shake our good hands. Christen came over with some gauze and looked at me.

     "Come here." she said, leading me to the kitchen sink. She turned on the water and took my hand to run it under. I grimaced from the cold water. I have high pain tolerance for major injuries, but if I stub my toe or something;

     Game over. It's funny how that works. She turned off the faucet and dried my hand with a paper towel. She then wrapped the gauze around my hand carefully.

     "Good job, you just got me $150 dollars." she said jokingly. I smiled in return. "I'm Christen by the way."

     "Tobin." I responded. She finished wrapping my hand up so she looked up into my eyes. We stared at each other until Ash came in and put me in a head lock. She started rubbing her fist on the top of my head.

     "Look at you, son of a gun. You beat out Leo, congrats." she said still having a hold on me. I tried to free myself but she held me there.

     "Alright, alright, she's been through enough today, let's let her relax." Christen said. Ash released me but gave me a soft punch in the arm.

     "Hey! I'm going out to get some food and I get to choose this time!" Meghan yelled. The sound of the door closing could be heard from the kitchen.

     "Hope you like Olive Garden. That's all she ever eats" Ash said, putting her hand on my shoulder. I laughed and Leo came over acting like his smiley self.

     "Time next." he said to me, wriggling his eyebrows in the process. Leo was pretty good looking, I was muscular and very much an athlete. He has short buzzed hair which contrasted with his bushy eyebrows.

     "I'm going to get the table set." Dalton said, grabbing Christen's arm and pulling her with him. He went in the opposite direction of the dinning room.

     I looked at Ash with a confused expression. She just shrugged and signalled me to walk with her. We went to the balcony and we stopped, looking at the buildings and roads below.

     "Are they... dating?" I asked her. She looked at me and gave me a side frown. She shook her head.

     "No, they aren't. You see, Dalton likes to get his way. He helped her out with something and  demanded that she had to repay him. I think you can get the rest." she said looking at me, then looking away. We both signed at the same time. I was just about to like this guy.

     "What's that in your pocket?" she asked, eyeing the left pocket of my pants. The tip of black was showing and I pulled it out. When she saw it she immediately smiled.

     "This would be Venom." I said, holding it out in front of her. She gave me a look as to say may I. "Are you sure?"

     "Dude are you serious? I gotta show my my mod boxes and shit, trust me, I'm not new to vaping." she said, taking it out of my hand. She turned it on and took a long drag.

     She started choking on he vapor and I looked at her with my eyebrows drawn in. I thought she wasn't new to this. She looked at the cig and widened her eyes.

     "Yikes, your wattage is so high." she said, turning it down. She took another hit and it didn't make her cough this time. "What's this juice? It's good."

     "Dragon fruit, glad you like it." I said taking it back. I turned the watts back up to 40 and started using it. She had a shocked look on her face.

     "How can you handle that? I start choking at 25 watts." she said. If you don't know, think of an ecig as a water hose. If you let the water flow freely, more comes out. Same with vapor.

     If you put your finger and block half of the end of the hose, less water comes out at once, just like the vape. The less watts, the more vapor that is blocked.

     "I've been doing it for a while. I also have quite a lot of nicotine in this juice. I had another cig but I threw it away. That had 3mgs of nic, this one has 18." I said, earning another shocked look. Her look turned from surprised to impressed.

     "Wow, no wonder you call it Venom. You could get seriously high off a few puffs of that. Damn." she said, she grabbed for it again but I pulled it away. I shook my head no.

     "Nope, you said you have a few of your own, I don't have a lot of money to get this ejuice again." I said to her. She shook her head and laughed. She turned around and opened her arms out gesturing to the penthouse.

     "Do you think we're short on money? We can hit you up with almost everything man."

A/N:
yea man.