Chapter 32

"Easy in, easy out, we deliver the box and were done. Tobin, you'll be dropping it off since Christen is injured." Ash said, continuing tell people their jobs. I zoned out and thought about what was ahead.

     "Tobito, you there?" Meghan said, holding out the bag with the package inside. I took it and nodded my head. The van started and we were on our way.

     I was sitting next to Christen who was feeling exhausted. She put her head on my shoulder and curled into my side. I turned my head and put my lips to the top of her head and gave her a light kiss.

     With that, she relaxed even more and closed her eyes. I looked across as Leo who gave me a wink. I smiled at him and turned back to Christen. I took her hand in mine and we sat that way the whole ride. The van stopped outside the fence of an airport.

     "Okay, you'll need to scale the fence and avoid the barbed wire. On the other side there's another set of mesh wire that's electrical, do not get caught up in that. Try not to get caught by anyone, if you get seen, either find a good way to get out or find a way to hide." Dalton said, turning off the an and getting out of his seat. He walked over to Christen and I, putting his hand on my shoulder and gripping it a little too hard for my liking. "If anyone sees Tobin, she will hand off the bag to one of you."

     "I'll be going on this run since Christen can't. We need as much back up as we can. I'll be on the outskirts making sure you don't get caught out in the open." Ash said, taking off her jacket. I got up and looked at Dalton as he walked back to the drivers seat, then back at Christen.

     "If he does anything, you tell me, okay?" I said quietly. She nodded her head and looked at the metal patterned flooring. I put my hand on the right side of her face and kissed her slowly, taking everything in. Dalton cleared his throat and we pulled away.

     "Get going." he said flatly. I gave her another quick kiss and jumped out of the van. I ran and caught up to everyone else.

     "Let's climb." Ash said, looking up at the fence. I adjusted the bag across my body and started scaling the fence. Leo was at the top first.

     The rest of us were up shortly after and looked to see why he paused. The barbed wire was looped like you'd see in a prison yard. He looked at me as if I had the answer.

     "We're going to have to jump over." I said, looking down at the ground. That's a long fall. I looked to my right at Meghan and Ash and they nodded.

     I got as high on the fence as I could. I let go and balanced myself at the top without holding on. I put my foot on the very top and sprung up and over.

     I landed feet first and rolled forward to keep myself from absorbing a hard impact. I stood all the way up and looked up at the others.

     Ash came down the same way I did with Meg right after. Leo came down and lost his footing. He was on the ground holding his ankle. He loud out a groan and we rushed over to him

     "You two go, I'll be here with him still watching from afar." Ash said waving her hand at us to tell us to keep going. "It's American Airline gate 9G."

     Meghan and I started sprinting across the runways. We got closer to the planes and slowed down our pace. We looked at the markings on the road, 9G was to our right.

     There were workers loading luggage onto the two planes that were there at the gates. I wasn't sure how I'd be able to get it on the plane. I looked at the scenario and asked an important question.

     "We aren't... bombing this plane, are we?" I said. Meghan looked at me and laughed. I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

     "Toboggan, were not terrorists but no, there isn't a bomb in the package, it's an expensive necklace. I promise." she said as I let out a sigh of relief. We got closer, hiding behind a vehicle that wasn't in use. There was a reflective vest in the bed and I put it on.

     "Stay here, I'm going to drop it off." I said, earning a nod from Meghan. I ran up to the conveyor belt that was getting the luggage on to the plane. "Hey, this package was l found in the wrong place, I came here to put it on the right plane."

     One of the workers stopped me. He looked at the package and then back at me. He looked at the tag on the vest.

     "Pretty sure your name isn't Todd." he said sounding suspicious. I looked at him and then at the package. "And besides, there isn't a tag on this, how do you know it was in the wrong place."

     "Todd is my last name, my first name is like, two names in one so putting my last name on was easy and I guess it fell off when I ran over here." I said to him calmly. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

     "You look a little young to be working out here." he said. God, could you just take the package and let me go? This guy is annoying.

     "Good features, runs in the family." I said. He decided to drop it and turned around, putting the package on the belt. I started walking back to the vehicle, passing the other plane in the process.

     "Hey, has anyone seen my vest?" came a man's voice. I looked over and started walking quickly, trying to avoid being seen. "Hey you, that's my vest!"

A/N:
busted