Chapter 3

Sam's POV

It's been a few days since we were put in these cells and I have been bored out of my mind since the first day.
We were told that today the alpha will be here to question us.
"When do you think they will finally question us?" I asked Chris, who was staring at the wall blankly.
"I don't know, but hopefully soon" Chris said, sounding dull. He's probably bored out his mind as well.
As he finished saying that, the doors the cell room, the room in which we were stuck in, opened and in walked an important looking man in a business suit along with another guy in shorts who looked to be about mine and Chris's age.
"That guy looks important, maybe he can tell us when we are going to be questioned" I said to Chris, jokingly.
"I can tell you because I'm going to be the one questioning you" Important-Looking-Guy said. "I'm James, the alpha of the moonlight pack."
Other-Guy got the keys to mine and Chris's cells and let us out.
James and Other-Guy lead us up to an office and sat us down.
They sat across from me and Chris, a desk separating us from James and Other-Guy.
"This is my son, Jace" James said. "Jace is going to help me in questioning you"
"Ok, now hurry up 'cause I'd rather be back at home than here," I said, trying to rush them a little more.
"Why were you in our territory?" James questioned us.
"Dumbass here," I pointed to Chris, "didn't realize we had gone into a packs territory until it was too late." I gave a pointed look to Chris.
"What?! You should've been paying attention too!!" Chris said defensively.
James and Jace shared a look then continued on with the questions.
Jace asked the next one, "do you have any intention on harming the pack?"
"No." I stated firmly.
James questioned us next, "if we let you leave, what do you plan on doing after you leave?"
Chris finally decided to answer a question. "We would go home and catch up on work" he said.
"I don't know my decision yet so I will let you know tomorrow morning" James told us.
Jace lead us down to the cells again and told us that he would be back to get us tomorrow morning whenever his dad chooses what to do with us.