Chapter 16

Sam's POV

I had finally made it back to the house about an hour ago and am currently playing COD(Call Of Duty) against Matt and Jace. I keep winning but they are sore losers so they keep insisting that we rematch.

"I won again!" I shout, killing matt's character.
"You suck..." Matt said.
"And you swallow" I came back.
"Ohhhhh" was heard from Jace.
Bored of the game, I asked Matt, "Hey Matt, can we have a huge bonfire tonight with the pack?"
"Sure! But you have to plan it! I'll mind link the pack about it. What time should it start?" He asked.
"Ummmm....probably about 7-8 o'clock would probably be best for people to start showing up, then we can stay out really late and have fun."
"Ok! Sounds good! Now you better go find some of the girls and start planning!" Matt said as he pushed me out of the game room.
"That is no way to escort a lady out," Jace said, referring to the way Matt was pushing me out.
Jace went over to me and picked me up bridal style, bringing me the rest of the way to the door.
"Yay! I don't have to walk anymore!" I shouted, "Suck it, Matt!!" I shouted as I was brought out to the living room.
"You better get to planning that bonfire."Jace told me, "If you need any extra help just mind link me and I'll come."

*7:00 pm*

It's now 7 o'clock and it seems like most of the people are here already.
I go grab some matches to start the fire with.
"IS EVERYONE READY FOR THE FIRE?!" I shout into the crowd.
"YEAH! WOO!! YAY!!!" Were the responses I had gotten.
I quickly lit a match and used it to light two more. I then dropped them into the wood at different spots to get the full effect.
I heard a lot of OHHH's and AHHH's from behind me as the fire quickly started up.
It was quite beautiful, the flames were. The yellow and blue dancing around like they were at a ball.
I felt someone come up beside me. I turned to look and I see Jace. I give him a small smile. He smiles back at me. I walk over to him and we walk to where there weren't as many people.
"Hey, sorry for running off on you like that a few days ago..." I muttered, looking down.
"It's ok, as long as I know you are safe."
"No, it's not. I should've just explained why we can't be together instead of running off..."
"What do you mean? We can't be together? Why?"
"Let's go inside to discuss this."
We head inside and up to matts office to get some privacy.

"Listen, I'm not an average werewolf, like you think. I'm, and only certain people know this so don't go around telling people, this stays between us, but I'm actually a secret agent. I was sent here to get missions done when we ran into your pack. I'm also not a complete werewolf. I'm a hybrid."
"Wow....so your an assassin...that kills people?.....and your my mate..and also a hybrid...." Jace said, trying to understand, "HOLY SHIT! My mate is a boss ass bitch!!" He then said a few minutes later.

___________
Hmm....what's gonna happen next? I wonder? Lol
Well, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
I wanted to create a long one for you guys since I'm not exactly sure when I'm gonna update again.
By the way, thank you guys so much for all the reads! Past 500 reads!! That's insane!! Thank you guys so much! Remember to keep voting too! All the votes also mean a lot to me so please vote!! I'd really appreciate it!
Anyways, talk to you again when I update the next chapter!