Chapter 8

Sam's POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes and Chris shaking me.
"Fuck you" I mumbled to Chris, giving him the middle finger.
"Real classy..." He said.
"I know," I responded, burying my head deeper into the endless pillows.
"Now, get off your lazy ass, we have stuff to do today." Chris told me, pushing me off the bed and into the floor.
"Can't I have a day off??" I said from the floor.
"You had that yesterday now you have to go back to work."
"I'd rather stay on the floor," I mumbled, attempting at sleep again.
"Come on, Sam, you can't sleep forever." He insisted.
"Wanna bet on that?" I said starting to fall asleep again. I'm lazy, what can I say?
"No. Now come on or else I will throw you into the pool outside," Chris threatened.
"I dare you.." I said, closing my eyes again.
"Ok, you said so."
I felt Chris pick me up bridle style off the floor.

Chris's POV (new POV for once!!)

"Ok, you said so," I told Sam.
I picked her up from her spot on the floor, bridle style and walked outside.
Sam had fallen asleep again on our walk out here.
I walked over to the pool and was just about to drop her in when I felt her grab my arm, catching me off balance, and we both fell in.
Sam swam up instantly and basically jumped onto the dry land. I, on the other hand, was not so lucky about getting out fast.
Sam was laughing at me and had somehow gotten her phone with her and was taking pictures of me.
As soon as I got out she stopped taking pictures and started running.

Sam's POV

As soon as I got out someone handed me my phone.
I instantly got into the Camera app and started taking pictures of a not so happy looking Chris.
He got out and I could tell he noticed me taking the pictures.
"Shit" I swore.
I knew he was going to come after me and get me to delete the pictures but there are hilarious so he CANNOT delete them.
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me away from Chris, taking pics of him as I ran.
I would defiantly be embarrassing him with these pictures later.

__________
Hope you liked that chapter! I thought it was funny so I hope you did too!
I'll try to upload another chapter now then tonight but no promises.
Anyways, thanks for all the reads I'm getting and all the votes! I really appreciate