Chapter 12

Sam's POV

It's now nighttime and I am a long ways away from the pack house.

I look up ahead and see a motel.
"I should stop there for the night" I say to myself.
Good idea, my wolf tells me.

I parked my motorcycle and walked in, requesting a room for the night.
As I was requesting my room, the lady at the front desk was very nice and told me I could stay as long as I wanted.

As soon as Mary, the lady at the front desk, got the keys to my room, another person walked in.
I looked behind me to see who it was and it was a tall, about 6 foot guy, with dark brown hair and deep, ocean blue eyes.
"Your on my territory," he stated, pointing a finger at me.
"And who's problem is that?" I asked, a small smirk playing on my lips.
"Yours," he stated, watching my smile fall.
"Well.....shit."
"Why are you on the Blood Moon Pack's territory?" The guy questioned.
"Cuz"
"That's not an answer."
"Why does it matter to you?"
"Cuz I'm the beta of this pack and you are on my territory."
"Well isn't that just fabulous," I drawled out my sarcastic remark.
"Your coming with me to the pack house. There, you will have to deal with the alpha."
"Can't I go to sleep first? I have been on that god damn motorcycle for hours and my butt hurt from the seat."
"I'll be back to get you in the morning. Mary, don't let her leave. By the way, I did not need to know that your butt hurts."
"Ok" I chirped. "Mary, can I leave tomorrow morning?"
"No, beta John just said that you aren't aloud to leave." Mary told me.
"At least I get to mess with an alpha tomorrow..." I muttered.
I got the keys to my room from Mary and started for it.
John left the motel, telling Mary that he'd be back by 7:30 tomorrow morning.

_________
Hey guys!
Did you like the chapter??
What do you think of John so far?