Chapter 15

Sam's POV

I wake up to freezing cold water being dumped on me, drenching me.
I got up immediately, yelling at whoever did it.
My eyes land on Matt and some other dude.
"You fucker!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "You're a fucking dead man walking!! Both of you are!!"
Matt and the other guy, who I know realize was John, scurried out of my room as fast as their legs could carry them.
I went to my bathroom and got ready for the day, planing my revenge.

I just finished getting ready and now am down stars in the kitchen, eating breakfast.
I hear the door to the kitchen open and see Matt sanding in the door way with a guilty look on his face.
"Sam, look, I'm sorry and I know you'll be mad at me," he said slowly.
"Spit it out already" I muttered.
"But, Jace is coming here in an hour."
"What!?!" I screeched. "You little bitch!"
He hightailed out of the kitchen and ran outside, to get as far away from me as possible.

*an hour later*

The doorbell rings so I go to check who it is.
"What do you want?" I rudely question, wanting to get back to the show I was watching.
I look at who it is and its Jace.
"Sam!" He says excitedly.
I slam the door in his face. "NOPE!" I yelled, going back to the couch to finish my show.
Jace lets himself in as Matt walks down the stairs.
"'Nope,' what?" He asks. I point to Jace. "Ah, I see or guest has finally arrived."
Matt goes over to Jace.
"Alpha Jace, so nice to see you again!" Matt says, shaking jace's hand.
"You too!"
"Kick him out!" I disrupt.
"Sam, it's rude to kick me out! Besides, it's my house!" Matt exclaims. Jace grins at that.
"It's my house now! And I'll kick you both out if you don't shut up and let me finish my show!" I say, blocking them out and paying attention to my show.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Matt roll his eyes. He and Jace go upstairs, probably to Matts office, the spot of my recent prank for revenge on him for the oh so kind ~note the sarcasm~ way he woke me up.
I had filled his office full of boxes and red solo cups. I even made a beautiful castle right in the center.
"SAMANTHA!!!!" Matt yelled from the floor above. "YOU'RE DEAD!!!" I then heard stomping down the stairs.
I burst out laughing. As soon as Matt and Jace made it down the stairs, I bolted for the door.
I made it just as Matt barely missed the grab he made at me.
I ran to the Forrest line and into the Forrest. Not stopping until I was sure that I had lost him. Then began my walk back.

________
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Jace is back!! Hope you found Sam's reaction funny and entertaining!

Assassin Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें