Chapter 19

Jace's POV

After about 20 hours of watching movies, we decided to stop for a little bit.
We had mostly watched scary movies. I was surprised that Sam hadn't even jumped at some of the things and she knew what everyone said for most of the movies.
It was quite entertaining to watch Sam yell at the  movie characters when they did something that was "the stupidest shit ever," Sam's words, not mine.

"I'm hungry," Sam complained.
"What would you like to eat then?"
"Not sure. Pasta sounds good."
"Then it's pasta you shall have," I said, grinning.
Sam rolled her eyes at me. "You're such a dork," she muttered.
"I may be a dork but I'm your dork." Sam rolled her eyes again.
"Whatever."
We almost to the kitchen when I stop us.
"Hey Sam,"
"Huh?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what is it?"
I led her to an empty hallway.

Sam's POV

"Can I ask you something?" Jace asked me, a look of worry etched on his face.
"Sure, what is it?" I responded, wanting to know why he looked so worried.
Jace led me to an empty hallway.
"I was wondering.....if you...."
I gave a look saying to get on with it.
"If you...would like....togoonadatewithme?" He asked, rushing the end.
"Ok, what? You need to slow down a bit."
"Would you like to go out with me?" Jace said, much slower this time.
Just then, Matt came up behind me and said to Jace, "yes, she would love to."
He then said to me, "you're going. I don't care what you do to me but you guys have to be together. It's destiny."
I pushed Matt out of my face, as he muttered, "plus I want my ship to work out..." Then Matt disappeared as fast as he came. (If you don't know what shipping is, it's when you want two people to be together)
"I guess we're going on a date then."
Jace had a look of hope in his eyes.
"I won't let you down," he said.
"Ok, I'll trust that. Now can we please go get food? I'm soooooooo hungry!!"
"Let's go."

____________
Hey guys!! Hope you liked the chapter!!
Sorry I haven't posted in forever! I've just been really busy with life. I know, I know, you probably don't really want to listen to my reasons as to why I didn't post but at least I posted now!
Any who, THANK YOU guys so much for 1K reads and almost 100 votes!!! That's amazing!!! I'm so happy that so many people like my book!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!
Btw, remember to keep voting and leaving comments! I love to read what you guys think of he book and what you think about the characters! If you have an idea for the storyline, please share it!! Id love to hear what you guys have to say!!
Anyways, until next time!! Bye!