Chapter 5

Sam's POV

Chris and I are currently going through the house, grabbing anything we thought we would need or want for the next two weeks.
I already had a duffel bag stuffed with clothes and other necessities so I was just starting on another bag full of my stuff for work; which included my laptop, phone and charger, flash drives, my knives, guns, and bombs, etc.

I finished packing the second duffel bag and hauled the bags down the stairs to the main level.
"We could've helped you with those, ya know" Jace told me.
"I know" I chirped, going down the rest of the stairs and walking to the doors. I set the bags down carefully as to not break anything inside or set anything off.
Chris was still upstairs packing.
"HEY CHRIS, YA NEED ANY HELP?!" I shouted to upstairs.
"SURE!" He yelled back.
I ran up the stairs to his room.
"Oh my god! You actually have a floor up here!!" I said with sarcastic awe.
"Yea! It's great isn't it!" Chris said back with the same amount of fake enthusiasm.
I ran over to where the stairs are that led to the living room where the others were seated and shouted, "HEY GUYS! CHRIS ACTUALLY HAS A FLOOR IN HIS ROOM!!" I heard laughs from downstairs and I walked back into his room knowing I had done my job.
"How hard would it be to just get rid of you?" Chris asked me.
"Depends."
Chris walked down stairs to the living room and asked them, "Would any of you guys like to buy Sam from me cuz she's getting on my nerves."
Amy responded with, "Of course I would buy her! We can be besties!! And wear matching pink outfits!!"
I looked at her in horror. "Please save me from the horrors and the pink!!" I yelled, running to the kitchen while Amy chased me, trying to give me a hug. "NOOOOO!!" I exclaimed as I ran away from the hugs.
"YOU GET BACK HERE AND HUG ME, MISSY!!" Amy shouted, still chasing me.
I ran and tried to hide behind Jace and Kyle but they just stepped out of the way as Amy went after me with her hugs again.
Chris has gone upstairs to finish packing and he was just now bring his bags down.
"I'll hug you, Amy" Chris said and Amy ran and jumped into his arms, hugging him.
"Oh my god Chris! You're a life saver!!" I said, collapsing into the couch.
"If you guys are finally ready to go, I'll go start the truck?" Jace offered.
"Yea, I'll put our bags in the trunk." I said, following Jace outside, grabbing the bags in the process.

We all piled into the truck again and headed back to the pack house; aka, where we will be living for the next two weeks.