Chapter 9

Sam's POV

I had eventually gotten away from Chris.
Right now we are playing Battle Front(it's a Star Wars game) in the game room.
I'm beating him by a long shot.

I just finished beating him in a round when my phone rang.
I looked at the caller ID and it said Zero(aka my boss).
I showed Chris and we said that the others could play the game.
I answered the call as soon as we got to my room.
"Want do you want?" I asked Zero, putting him on speaker.
"You guys have a mission. I emailed you some of the details but you will have to come by the office to pick up the packet with everything we currently know. Your mission will take two days. One day to collect info and another to kill him. Good luck." Zero told us.
"But the office is like two hours away, why do I have to get it?" I complained.
"Cuz I don't want to drive out to where you are and it would be less work for you to just come get it," Zero explained.
"I hate you," I told him, glaring at the phone.
"That makes no difference as to what you have to do and I already know that you don't like me. No one truly does." Zero ended the call.
"Asshole..." I muttered.
"Guess we better pack our bags"'Chris said.
"Yup, and you better tell Amy that we are leaving for a few days and I have to tell the alpha," I said.
"Yea..." Chris said.
"Meet at the door to leave in 20,"I told him.
"Ok."
Me and Chris went our separate ways and got to it.

_________
Sorry for the short chapter.
The next one will be longer, I promise.
I'll plan on updating either later today, tonight, or sometime tomorrow.
Anyways hope you liked the chapter!