Chapter 2: Bruised Boy

Hey guys my chapters are going to be Josh's pov then Tyler's pov etc.

Tyler's Pov:

*beep *beep *beep *beep I woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock. I didn't want to go to school, it was to early and I didn't feel like getting up from my warm cozy bed.

"TYLER ARE YOU UP? I MADE YOU SOME YUMMY CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!!!" My mom yelled up to me. I got up from bed and ate some pancakes then I took a shower and put on some black skinny jeans and a blue shirt.

Bae❤️: hey baby are you up?

Tyler: yes I'm up. Are you?

Bae❤️: well duh silly. I'm Jenna Black I'm always up at 6:00am

Tyler: okay well I have to get ready. See you at school.

Bae❤️: okay babe. I love you!

I got off the phone with Jenna. She changed a lot since we started dating. I don't love her as much as I use to anymore.

I walked up to the school and saw Kellin, Ronnie, and Oli. There the school bullies and I am the popular dude that doesn't get beat up because as long as I don't stop them, they leave me alone so I am not a pussy for not winning and stuff like that.

"BABE OMG I MISSED YOU" I felt a tongue go in my mouth and when they let go I saw Jenna with a big smile on her face.

"It's only been two days since we last saw each other."

"I know but that how much I love you" she said. Until she saw her friends and she ran to them and talked to them about makeup stuff and girly stuff.

I saw Kellin, Ronnie, and Oli come out of the Office laughing and I knew that, that wasn't good. I walked in front of the office doorway and I saw a blue haired boy with black skinny jean and a black shirt and hoodie in there lifting up his shirt and hoodie.

I saw a whole bunch of bruises. I saw old ones, new ones, some forming. He quickly pulled it down and looked up at me.

We made eye contact for a while until I walked up to him and spoke. "Where did you get those from?" I was curious to how he had so many bruises on his stomach.

He answered saying he fell of his skateboard a lot. He must be really bad at riding a skateboard if he has a lot of bruises. But something else has to happen to him.

He can't only get bruises from falling. He told me his name so I think we could become a little close and he can tell me more.

Maybe he fell down the stairs from a dog or something and is to embarrassed to tell me.

His name is Josh, I like that, Josh. I kept repeating it in my head until Jenna came in and starting rambling on about how Josh was a fag and how he has dyed hair.

What's wrong with dyed hair? I think he looks cute with his hair blue. WAit did I just say he was cute? That was weird. Before I could think anymore, Jenna pulled me out of the office and into homeroom.

I kept thinking about that Josh guy in class. I couldn't get him out of my mind. Why was he so nervous around me? Was that just the thing you do when your new at a school? Why did he have so many bruises? Before I could think anymore my friend Brendon started talking to me.

"Hey there's a party tonight, you should come. Do you wanna come? You should it will be amazing. I really want you to co-" before Brendon could say anymore I cut him off.

"BEEBO CALM DOWN.  Uhhhh sure I'll go. Who's the host of the party?" I asked while writing down notes in my note book that the teacher told us to write down.

"It's at Dallon's house and his parents went on a business trip and his siblings went to their grandpas house for a couple days." Beebo said happily

"Alright fine. But is it okay if I bring someone? Their new here and I think it would be good for him to meet people at a party and get some friends."

"OF COURSE!!!" Brendon screamed and he got shushed by the teacher and other students. "Oops" Brendon said laughing hysterically.

The bell rang for second period and when I walked out of the classroom door I went into the bathroom when the bell rang. I didn't care if I were late.

But when I walked into the bathroom. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Sorry for leaving cliff hanger. Hope you enjoyed it!