Chapter 3: The Bathroom

Josh's Pov:

I walked out of the office and went to first period because I missed homeroom. I hope they didn't count me as late.

I didn't want the school to say I was late on my first day and then call my parents. Then they would beat me again.

I walked into the room a couple minutes late because I got lost. I was hoping Tyler would be in my class but he wasn't. I went to the teacher and she told me to sit next to... The guy from earlier.

I walked over there nervous, I was afraid that he would hit me again and people would laugh at me falling to my doom.

I sat down and I felt a hand slap the back of my head and I turned around and I saw the guy walk back to his seat and I heard "NICE ONE OLI." Oh so that one is Oli and the high pitch guy was Kellin.

I turned back around to the teacher who yelled at Oli to stop and say that he has a detention and stupid stuff like that.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I saw a note thrown on my desk from the person behind me. I opened it up and I read it.

Unknown: hey I saw what happened. Are you okay my dude?

Josh: Yeah I'm good. Who are you?

Unknown:I'm Pete

Josh: Oh okay I'm Josh. Do you know Oli?

Pete: Yeah I know him but I hate him. He is the school bully. There are two other people named Ronnie and Kellin. So watch out they are feisty.

Josh: Thanks for the heads up. I met them in the office this morning.

Pete: how did it go???

Josh: Does a punch in the stomach answer you're question?

Pete: wow I'm sorry

Josh: I'm use to it so it was no big deal

Pete: How are you use to getting punched??????????

Oh crap I said to much now I have to think of a stupid excuse so he doesn't get suspicious and try to help. What if he found out and the same thing happens too him like the last person that found out I got beat up at home.

Josh: My brother and I like to wrestle together a lot and he likes to punch lol

That was a good excuse right? I hope so...

Pete: Oh I never actually got punched for real before.

Josh: You my friend are lucky. It hurts like a mofo!!!

Pete: I'll keep that in mind. Well I have to pee so I'll be right back. BE CAREFUL

Josh: Okay. Have fun peeing and how can I be careful with Oli? Lmao

Pete came back but we didn't write notes to each other. He did hand me a paper with his phone number on it and I slipped it into my pocket.

The teacher was teaching stupid stuff and I stopped paying attention after awhile. So I went and asked the teacher to use the rest room and she let me go.

I walked out of the class room and I looked for the bathroom. I kept looking in different hallways and different rooms to find the bathroom. Until I finally found it. I walked into the bathroom and I regret doing so.