Chapter 10: Tylers Parents

Tyler's Pov:

I ran up to my room and went in my closet. I heard the window break and I grabbed my phone to call the cops but I heard loud thumping coming into my room.

I held my breathe so they couldn't hear me breathe. The closet door opened and a big tough guy stood there and grabbed me.

"ARE YOU TYLER, JOSHS FRIEND"

" uh y-yes sir" when I said that he threw me on the ground and got on top of me and started to punch me.

He got off of me when he heard yelling coming from downstairs. I was still on the ground and I got up and ran to the corner of my room.

Josh ran through the door and his dad started to kick and punch him, tgen Josh fell to the ground. "YOU LITTLE BITCH I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE AND HERE YOU ARE NOW YOUR FRIEND IS GOING TO GET IT MORE THAN WHAT I CAME HERE FOR"

I yelled for him to stop but he never did. Josh's body went limb and his dad dragged him out and left. I tried to get up but my body hurt so I just layed there for a bit.

----Next Day----

I woke up to go to school I felt a little sore but I didn't make a big deal about it. I didn't want my parents to worry so I called and got the window fixed without them knowing.

I got ready and saw that Josh wasn't at school. I was worried about him. Brendon knew something was wrong so he tried to cheer me up but it didn't work.

The next week Josh came back and he didn't talk to anyone. He just stayed silent I followed him into the bathroom and he was cleaning his arm.

"JOSH!" I scared him and he hurried and pulled down his hoodie. "Oh uh hey ty" he was shaking a little. I walked up to him and he didn't look at me, he kept his eyes in the ground.

"Are you okay? What happened?!?!" His eyes got red "n-nothing I was sick" "then what's on your arm?" I sternly spoke looking at his arm that was covered by his hoodie. I grabbed his arm and he winced at the feeling. I didn't grab it as hard and he tried to pull away but I lifted his hoodie.

He had a couple bruises on his arms and cuts all over him. "J-Josh w-what did you d-do" "IT WASNT ME OKAY? IT WAS MY D-" he sobbed onto the floor and a teacher ran in here.

"What is going on you two. Get to class" she saw Josh crying and told him to man up and pulled us both to class. I told Josh he was coming to my house and I would call Brendon.

----Tyler's House----

"Hey Beebo can you come over Josh is here an-" I got cut off by Brendon screaming yes in my ear and saying he would be here in a couple minutes.

About ten minutes later Brendon came in and hugged Josh and asked if he was okay. He didn't know Josh that well but he did care about him a lot and wanted to help him.

We all sat down to watch a movie and clean Josh up because I didn't want him to get an infection. When we had his hoodie off and his shirt off I saw he had knife lines all over his chest and arms like someone pinned him down.

When we were in the middle of cleaning him I heard walking but I didn't think to much about it until my parents barged through the door. Brendon and I were kneeling on the floor in front of the couch and Josh was on the couch shirtless. He quickly got up and put a shirt on but my dad stopped him.

"HEY What happened to you son?" "Uh s-sorry sir I uh I-"
"He got beat up on the street" Brendon spoke so Josh didn't have to.

"Oh my, you poor thing lets get you cleaned up shall we" my mother brought him into the bathroom asking him a whole bunch of questions and I learned that he loved cats and aliens.

We all went into my room and Brendon told us to sit in a circle. When we sat down Brendon said we should play truth or dare.

"WE SHOULD PLAY TRUTH OR DARE"

"N-no that gets way out of hand with you Brendon" Brendon looked at me with puppy eyes and I asked Josh if he was okay with it and he smiled and nodded.

"I'll go first" Beebo said "uhhhhh J-Josh truth or DARE?!?!?!"

Sorry I took so long to unload. But I saw Suicide Squad with my best Fren and I loved it lol. Byeeeee!!!