Chapter 23: DEAL!!

Josh's POV:

I got up just in time for school. I really wanted to skip but I knew Tyler's parents would be mad at me if I skipped because that would mean Tyler skipped too. I rolled out of Tyler's bed and woke up Ty.

"NUUUUUUUU I DONT WANNA GIVE HIM MY COOKIE. PLEASE DONT MAKE ME MAMMA" I chuckled while saying "Ty 1: im not your mom and 2: I wouldn't let you get rid of your cookie if you wanted it that bad."

We both laughed and got ready or hell I mean school.... Nahhhh hell works better. I put on black skinny jeans, A Day To Remember shirt, black vans, and a white and red snap back.

Tyler wore black skinny jeans, a Blink 182 shirt with black vans and a black hat. We got a snack before we walked out the door.

About 14 minutes later we arrived at school and walked up to the doors. "Hey uh Jish?" "Ye" "if ANYTHING happens today. TELL ME and I will help you"

I nodded my head but really I wouldn't tell him anything because I don't want him to worry about me. I want him to think I'm fine and no one will hurt me so no one will hurt him. Hes to small and pure for this world and I dont want anything to happen to my love.

We walked through the doors and he walked to his class while I walked to my class listening to I Prevail. I walked into class and sat down still with one headphone in. The teacher came in and he told everyone to put their phones away and headphones out of ears and into pockets. So you know what I did? Kept my headphones in reading Phan fanfics and the teacher didnt care. Everyone always gets yelled at for listening to music but when the teacher makes eye contact with me he says nothing so thats good (LITERALLY HAPPENS TO ME IN ENGLISH K BYE).

My gym teacher was gone because they were expecting a baby so we didn't have gym anymore. We just learned about muscles and stupid stuff.

When it turned to third period I quickly went to the back and waited for Tyler. When he walked in he walked straight to me and sat down.

"Hey Ty" I smiled and he smiled back at me. When the teacher came in we held hands under the table the whole time. I really loved him.

We had lunch and talked to everyone at the table. Everyone was in such a good mood. I was to and I was so happy for today. "JOSH" Brendon yelled waving a hand in my face.

"Huh what sorry I was uh daydreaming" "what about Tyler?" They all laughed and Tyler blushed. "No I was just thinking about everyone being happy and cheery" everyone smiled and kept eating.

It was now sixth period and I drank three bottles of water because I was dared by Pete. "Uh m-Mrs Moore may I use the restroom" "make it quick mr. Dun".

I said thank you as I passed by her and headed to the bathroom. When I was dun peeing I washed my hands and was on my way to head out.

"Wait wait Dun I think you forgot something" someone said to me. I turned around thinking what I could possibly forget. The voice sounded shy, I turned around and they handed my a phone.

"Oh thank you I thought that was in my pocket" we exchanged smiles and a piece of paper was in my hand too. "Hurry and get out before you get hurt. It's not safe in here."

I looked up and they had a scared face as they hurried and rushed out of the bathroom. "That was weir-" uh oh.

"Aww Joshy you look so scared. Did we scare you?" Kellin and his group laughed. How did the kid know it was dangerous in here.

(666 words 😂kms bye) "aww don't run away" I started to walk out of the bathroom. I kept walking till my hand was grabbed and pulled back into the bathroom.

"Do that again and you're dead" Ronnie said really close to my face. I was pushed up against the wall. I swallowed my spit and was nervous.

"Yanno we could allllways call down your little boyfriend Tyl-" "NO I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO I WILL FUCKING KI-" "DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YA HEAR OR ILL KILL HIM MYSELF" Kellin grabbed onto my arm real hard.

"Hmm hehehe now we know your weakness" Oli smiled. "N-no don't hurt him please I-I'll do anything" I don't want them to hurt Tyler. He's the only thing I care about besides my frens.

"Oh really, anything?" I paused and nodded my head a thousand times. They all laughed and Kellin told them to stay close to the bathroom entrance for watch out.

"So Josh you'll do anything. Right?" "Y-yes" "good so anytime me,Ronnie, or Oli need a punching bag you will be it anytime, anywhere and you can't fight back. If you tell anyone like your little Tyler or your other friends then we will beat them till they die. Got it"

I nodded my head "I CANT HEAR YOU JOSH" "YES" I cried out. "Good, have fun boys" killings walked out and Ronnie cracked his knuckles coming closer to me and Oli just smiled and walked beside Ronnie.

When they got bored of me and I was laying in my own blood they walked out of the bathroom. I just layered on the ground remembering how many times this has happened to me.

I finally got up and washed up then went back to class. I took a long time and the teacher asked where I was. "I was in the bathroom. I lost track of time and sorry" she excused it and told me to sick back down.

After school we went to Tyler's house and hung out for a bit. Then I went home, took a shower, and got into bed.

MyTy: Goodnight Josh Love you 😘

Josh's COFFEE: goodnight Ty I love you 💕
I literally put "josh" and in the bar thing it had Josh's COFFEE so I had to 😂😂
Sorry for how many mistakes I make in this story. I'll fix it one day if I'm not lazy.