Chapter 25: Wet Pants

Josh Pov

"Hurry up Ty I wanna see the top" I laughed as he was chasing a bunny. God I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with him. "I'm coming I'm coming" he ran towards me and held my hand.

We walked in the forest and climbed up a hill. When we got to the top it was beautiful. I looked at Tyler and he was admiring the view. He looked at me and we both layed down on the grass.

*beep *beep *beep

I looked at ty and he was gone. "TYLER" I got up and started running. "Josh please please wake up" "w-what's going on" I held onto my head, it hurts. I started screaming and held onto my head. I fell down to the ground and closed my eyes.

Then I saw lights, everywhere I looked I saw lights. "W-where am I?" I looked around and saw Tyler holding my hand with his head on the bed. He looked up and smiled. "JOSH OH MY GOD YOURE AWAKE" he hugged me and I groaned. "Oh my god I'm sorry" "it's fine ty. What happened we were- we were in the forest and the view- the view was beautiful" he looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? We were in an accident- a car accident and you were in a coma for almost a month. Brendon he's okay. He woke up a couple weeks ago and he just left. DID YOU want me to get him?" Tyler started to walk fast towards the door but I stopped him.

"No ty let him be ill see him later" I smiled and and so did he. Tyler walked towards me and sat down in a car kissing my hand. "I missed you" "I would say the same but we were having an amazing time when I was sleeping sooo" I laughed. "I'll tell you later" he 'okay'ed me and the nurse came through the door.

"Ooo honey you're awake. We thought you wouldn't um I'll g-go get the doctor" she let out a reassuring smile and walked out.

The doctor asked me a couple of questions but I didn't know many. I don't even remember what happened the day of the accident. All I remember is a man in all black driving and crashed us. He got out of the car and ran into the woods but his car was on fire. That's the only thing I told the doctor and cops.

They took notes of what I told them then nodded their heads and left. I had to stay in the hospital till they knew I was okay.

"So the doctor said you get to go home tomorrow and you can go back to school in two-three weeks" Tyler had a big grin on his face. He wouldn't leave me alone for more than 5 minutes which was cute. It was 3pm and Brendon came running in the door with Pete, Patrick, Melanie, and Ryan.

I've gotten so close with all of them the past 2months (not counting him being in thez coma) They mean so much to me and I love them all. 'Im so happy I was in the office the day Tyler came in'. I didn't realize I was talking out loud and everyone looked at me in confusion but ty smiled and said "me too".

"WAIT WHAT" everyone yelled. We both laughed and told them the story of how they met. They were grossed out, awwwwed, and laughing. "Wait wait wait did j-Jenna b-black r-really say that?" Brendon was laughing so hard he pissed himself.

"AW COME ON" he looked down and his pants were all wet. "Not again" he mumbled and we all laughed at him and took pictures. With some phones he smacked and ran to the bathroom.

"Wait again?" Tyler asked and we all got confused. Ryan looked suspicious and we all looked at him. "Uhhh ya see Brendon was at my house one day and he laughed so hard he pissed and-" "RYAN DONT YOU DATE FINISH" brendon screamed. "Finish finish finish" we chanted.

"Well uh my little sister walked in when he was changing in the living room with a pee puddle in the ground. She got all freaked out because she saw his dick and didn't know what it was."

We all laughed and Brendon came out of the bathroom. "It was bad guys, really bad"

We patted him on the back and he sat down. We all just ate food and talked.