Chapter 5: Bad Dream

Sorry I'm bad at writing if you read this far. I love you because my story is terrible sooo thank you so much!!!

Josh's Pov:

Me and Tyler was watching Supernatural and I got tired so I pretended to sleep and rolled over on Tyler's chest "sleeping". After I did that I went to sleep like a baby.

My dad started beating me over and over. He tied me in a chair and slit my chest and my wrists. I begged for him to stop but he never did. The room started to close in and I couldn't breath, like I was being drowned until I was woken up by Tyler.

"Josh Josh it's okay. What happened?" He was concerned. The only thing I could get out was "H-h-he got me" then he just held me so tightly. I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up next to Tyler who was sleeping on my chest. I just stared at him until he looked up at me and smiled until he got up to go to the bathroom.

I looked at my phone and I saw messages from my mom and dad.

Mom: where the hell are you?

Dad: come home NOW or you will regret ever leaving

Dad: when you get home we are going to have a serious talk.

I knew what he meant by "
"talk" and I started crying. I didn't want to go home I was to scared.

Tyler walked in and I put the covers over my head and wiped my tears pretending to be tired.

"You still tired?" He asked. I nodded and got up to pee. He went down into the kitchen and he was cooking pancakes and some eggs for us. He got hot and took of his shirt. While I was in the bathroom. I walked down to the smell of yummy food.

He caught me staring at his bare chest and I quickly looked away. He laughed and handed me my food.

"So did you want to stay longer or did you want to go home?"

"Uh I have to go home." I said while looking away from him.

"Hey... Do you want to talk about last night? You don't have to if you don't wann-" I cut him off.

"Uhhhh I c-can't. It was just a bad dream. It didn't mean anything." He looked worried and he knew it wasn't just a bad dream.

It got really hot in his house but I was to embarrassed to take my shirt off and him look at how ugly I looked.

"Did you want to shower before you go home. I'm not saying you smell, just thought you would want to go home clean" he said I smiled and nodded.

I went into Tyler's room and took my clothes off. I walked into the bathroom and got all clean. I forgot I still needed to wear the same clothes and I didn't have any in here. I forgot my towel in the bedroom so I quickly yelled for Tyler.

He didn't answer I ran into his room and shut the door. Right when I did that he opened the door wearing head phones. He stared at me up and down. We made eye contact before he finally turned around and said sorry and walked downstairs to the living room.

My face was like a tomato and I hope I didn't look stupid. What if he thinks I'm ugly and I have no chance. WHY DID I SAY THAT. IM A STRAIGHT DUDE? Right?

I hurry and got changed and went downstairs. "Uhhh are you still wet?" I heard Tyler ask me. "Yeah why?" "That's disgusting" he just stared at me hehehe I have a good idea. "You think so?" I asked curious. "Yeah that's gross you are wet with your shirt sticking to your body" he told me walking away.

I quickly ran to him hugging him and he screamed. I let go a minute later and he looked pissed. "YOU MADE ME WET" he yelled at me I fell the the floor laughing until he got a cup of water and threw it at me.

I stopped laughing and got an egg he forgot to put away and splat it on his head. He looked at me in disgust and shook his head. I got the milk out and he ran to his room and I heard it lock.

I ran outside and saw his window and quickly started to climb it. I saw his face and it looked like he was blushing bad. Did he like me? Before I could think he sat on his bed and I jump through the opened window and fell on him.

I was laying on top of him and we stared at each other eyes until I got up and said "I win". He laughed and I told him I had to go home before my parents came back home.

He gave me his number and I walked home. I wish I could stay there forever and not go home but I smiled that I actually have a friend.

When I got home my parents were in the kitchen drunk. I tried to sneak in and up to my room but my mom saw me and quickly yelled for me to go into the kitchen.

I walked in and my mom was yelling at me asking where I was. I told her I was at my friends house and I accidentally fell asleep.

"You" my dad laughed "have a friend" "Ye-yes sir" I said quietly. I turned around and went to my room. I wanted to text Tyler but I didn't want to seem needy. So I went to bed thinking about him and how we had an awesome time today!

Sorry if the ending is bad. I didn't know how to end it and I didn't want to put in any beating in it because I told my best fren it was a good story and she said "why because you put beating in it" soooooo I didn't lol