Chapter 18: Jump Scare

Tyler's pov:
Nothing happened at school today. Just a lot of homework that me and Josh aren't going to do. I stood by his locker and waited for him to pop around the corner. I didn't see him and I got worried so I turned and Brendon and Josh jumped out at me and I almost DIED.

"WHAT THE FRICKY GUYS" I screamed as I tried to calm myself down. They both started laughing and then I smacked Brendon's arm as hard as I could which made Josh run to get away but I jumped on his back and we fell to the floor.

"Ouch" Josh said as we landed the ground. "That's what you get for being a dipcrap" I got up and grabbed my bag.

"Aren't you gonna help me up?" "YOU think I Tyler Joseph will help you up after YOU Joshua Dun scared the bajesus out a me?" I looked at him shocked. He nodded his head and I bent down to his level and whispered "you wish love"

I started walking to the doors but walking with Gerard Way sass and he just laughed and got up. He caught up with me and Brendon who was holding his arm still in pain which I was proud of.

We got in the car and drove to Brendon's house because his parents left for the week while mine were going to be home for two weeks straight.

As he pulled into the driveway I suggested we call Patrick who was a really good friend of Brendon's and I.

After we called Patrick we also ordered pizzas from three different places and they came at the same time. "THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES WHEN THEY SAW EACH OTHER WAS PRICELESS" Brendon screeched he also said they have cameras outside so we can show Patrick!

Less than half an hour later Patrick came in through the door with Pete behind him. "Hey gu- OOOO I SMELL PIZZA" Patrick ran to the STILL hot pizza and took a piece and handed one to Pete.

"So how has everyone been? Sorry we haven't hung out we have been busy with work and stuff" Pete asked after he swallowed the chewed up piece of pizza in his mouth.

We all said we were fine and talked a bit then we just turned on Netflix and cuddled. It was almost 2 am and only me and Patrick were awake.

"So how has Josh been? Is he doing okay?" Patrick seemed worried. "He's... getting there.." it was silent for a while until Patrick said he had to pee and walked to the bathroom.

I got up to get a water and some chips. After Patrick was done we switched places and I was now peeing and he was getting a drink and eating some chips.

We must have been loud because Josh sat up and looked around pretty fast when he felt that I wasn't next to him.

I hurried over to him and sat next to him. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and fell back to sleep.

He looked frightened, he must've had a bad dream again. I felt bad that he keeps having nightmares. I wish there was something I could do to help him be better but I'm only a skin blood bag that eats and sleeps.

I wish I was more to him than just a stupid human that always bugs him. I started to drift off to sleep after thinking a bit. So I kissed his forehead and dozed off.