Chapter 6: Nakey Joshy

Tyler's Pov:

I woke up on Josh's chest, I got up to check my phone.

Beebo: why weren't you at the party? We missed you!

Tylord: Sorry me and my friend fell asleep watching tv.

Beebo: oh  it's cool man. Next one you are going

Tylord: you got it duuuuude!

Beebo: did you just pull a full house

Tylord: maybe. 😌
Oh gtg bye

I heard Josh's phone go off and I looked to see who it was and it was his mom and dad concerned texting him and he was going to have a serious talk with Josh.

I got kinda worried. I was going to text them but I decided not to and go back to sleep.

I woke up AGAIN on Josh's chest and he was awake looking at me. I saw him blushing while I looked into his eyes.

I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back I saw Josh check his phone with a tear running down his face.

I didn't see anything that would upset him. I walked in and he hid his face. I didn't want him to feel embarrassed so I ask if he was still tired.

He nodded and went to the bathroom. I wanted to do something nice for him so I cooked some breakfast. I took of my shirt because it was getting really hot in my house.

I turned around and saw Josh looking at me and I just lost it. I laughed and he started blushing. Why was he blushing?Does he like me? Nah he couldn't like me. Why  am I thinking about that I am straight as a ruler.

I asked Josh if he wanted to take a shower before he went home so his parents didn't yell at him. To be honest he smelt really good but I just didn't want his parents to hate me and think I wasn't being nice to him.

Josh went to take a shower and I put in my headphones to listen to my music. I didn't want Josh to hear it and laugh at the songs I listen to. I thought I heard my name being called but I guess not so I put my headphones back in my ear.

It's just a thing that happens. RIGHT when you put in headphones you think the world is calling your name over and over and over again. I walk up to my room and open the door.

When I saw Josh standing there completely naked my eyes look up and down on him not even thinking. I stared into his eyes shocked at what I saw unil I turned around and shut the door saying sorry.

My face was as red as a tomato. I was so embarrassed that I walked in on Josh changing. I can't believe I saw his Little Josh which wasn't that little if you ask me.

He came downstairs with his face red two. Mine went down a bit so that was good. I saw that Josh was still really wet and it looked like he didn't even use a towel to dry off. I looked at him kinda disgusted before speaking.

"Uhhh are you still wet." He was soaked like he was out in the rain all day. "Yeah why?" He asked me "that's disgusting" I let out. It's gross when your shirt sticks to you and it takes forever to get skinny jeans up with wet legs.

He looked at me with an evil smile "you think so?" He said.

"Yes that's gross you have your shirt sticking to your body" I told him while walking away to get a cookie until I felt wet hands around my waist. I screamed it was so gross.

He fell on the floor laughing while my shirt was sticking to my stomach. I grabbed a cup of water and dumped it on his head. He looked so mad at me.

He got an egg that I forgot to put away and splat it all over my head. So I shook my head and it got all over his face. He got out the milk and I ran into my room and locked the door.

I stood there for a bit until I sat down on my bed. I heard a yell and a body laid on top of me. It was Josh he scared me so bad that I screamed. We layed there for a bit until he got up and said "I win" I just looked at him and laughed.

He said he had to go home so I asked if he wanted me to walk him home but he said no so I said bye to him at the front door.

He looked pretty scared to go home. I wanted him to stay for dinner because my parents weren't coming home tonight. This has been the happiest I've ever been in my life.

He left and I went up to my room and listened to music while wrote poetry. That was a secret no one knew. I took a shower and layed down staring at the blank wall in the darkness until I was taken by sleep.