Chapter 11: Truth Or Dare

I did not draw that but I thought it looked sick lol. It bothers me because it has Tyler with red hair and Josh with brown but I still like it.

IMPORTANT:
If it's in big bold words like this then it's me talking in the story lol
Josh's Pov:

"Uhhh truth" I was a bit scared to pick because Tyler said that it gets way out of hand with Brendon but how bad could it be.

"Have you ever dated someone?"oh well that's easy.

"Nope" "why not I mean look at you. How come?"

"I never got close with anybody to ever date them." I tried to keep a little smile on my face but they must have saw I looked a little sad so Brendon patted my on the shoulder. Brendon told me to go and I didn't know what to say.

"Uh Tyler truth or dare" he laughed and said truth. "YOU ALL ARE WEAK SAY DARE" Beebo yelled. We laughed and said we would later in the game.

"Okkkkaaaaayyy uhhhhhh have you kissed anyone?" That's the only thing I could think of and I saw that he was blushing and said "yeah but I never mean it." I froze but he asked Brendon truth or dare and he said dare.

"I dare you to ask my dad what mustard is made out of and when he tells you take the bottle and put it all in your mouth." He ran downstairs and we went with him.

"Hey dad" I started to laugh because Tyler's dad didn't care that he called him dad. "What is mustard made out of?" He went in and finished his sentence.

"Uhhhh mustard is made out of a condiment made from the seeds of a mustard plant." He smiled and I had to speak "how would you know that by the top of your head?" Before his dad could answer Tyler whispered into my ear "he loves mustard it's like his life."

"NO ITS NOT I DONT LOVE IT I JUST LIKE TO PUT IT ON MY FOOD." His dad yelled and Brendon walked past him "yeah you like it on everything. Even your wife." And with that Brendon got hit (playfully) on the back of his head by Tyler's dad. We all laughed and Brendon went to the fridge and got the mustard.

He read it and said that it was the exact thing written on the bottle (probably not but I don't care I don't eat mustard) he opened the top and squirted a huge pile in his mouth. He stopped when it dropped down his chin.

He made a weird face like it was really sour.

After that we went back upstairs and his dad was mad that he ate half of the mustard

After that we went back upstairs and his dad was mad that he ate half of the mustard. Brendon had to go again and of course he picked me again.

"Sooooooooo I'm going to pick Josh because Ty I'm sorry he's a new toy for truth or dare and I have to have my change to have fun." That when I got REALLY scared and I knew if I said truth I would be a woos.

"Truth or dare Joshy?" "Uhhhhhh hmmm uhhh d-dare" I saw a smile appear on Brendon's face and I regret EVERYTHING!!!

"Mmmmm okay since this is your first dare I'll go easy on you. Uhhhh you have to go outside and yell DILDACORN running up and down the street five times" (if you know DILDACORN from Robbie Epicsauce then you have good taste in you tubers my Fren)

I didn't think it was that bad but when I walked out there were other kids out there sitting on their porch. I got a little scared but Tyler and Brendon said they would walk out with me and stay.

I started running and screaming Dildacorn the kids started laughing and clapping. They got up and cheered which was weird but I liked it.

When I was done I was sweaty and out of breathe so Tyler gave me a water. I then asked Brendon truth or dare and he said dare.

"I dare you to shove ice down your pants with some ketchup and have it in there until your next turn." He got up and went to the kitchen. The funny part was that Tyler's mom was cooking and he had to do all that in front of her.

She tried not to laugh but she giggled. We went back to Tyler's room and Ty enjoyed not having to do anything so Brendon asked me again.

"Uh dare" I wanted this to go on forever until he said the dare. " I dare you to kiss Tyler for 7 seconds" me and Tyler stared at each other in shock.

"Weeeeeeell cmon just do it"  Me and Tyler scooted closer and closer until our lips touched and it was like a volcano erupting. Brendon was keeping time and he laughed and said we have been kissing for 30 seconds.

"Really dude cmon what the fuck." Tyler spoke. I kinda liked it he had nice soft plumped lips that tasted like cherries. Man I really wanted to put pickles but I didn't want to ruin the moment!!!

Tyler and I didn't look at each other at the same time. I hope he doesn't hate me, it wasn't my fault it was Brendon's but I did say dare.

I looked out at Ty when he was looking at me back and I saw his cheeks turning a pink.

I quickly looked back at the ground and we finished Truth Or Dare. It was getting late so I went home. I told Tyler that I would be okay and if I didn't show up it would be worse.

When I went home I layed down on the floor and thought about Tyler's lips on mine and how perfect it felt.

Finally after thinking for almost an hour which is never good but tonight it was nice to think, I went to sleep.