Chapter 4: Bloody Bathroom

Tyler's Pov:

I walked into the bathroom and I saw blood all over the bathroom floor. I went into the bathroom closer and I saw Kellin, Ronnie, and Oli beating Josh. They were kicking and punching him everywhere.

"STOP" I yelled. They didn't listen. Josh was groaning in pain. He spit blood out of his mouth.

"STOP IT HES JUST A NEW KID" this time they listened.

"WHAT..." Kellin said pushing me a little. "He's new you shouldn't just beat him when you don't even know him"

"Alright we will give him....." Oli said.

"TWO DAYS" Ronnie and them laughed and walked out of the bathroom. I ran to Josh who was holding his stomach.

I helped him stand up and told that he was going to the nurses office. When I said that he stopped walking.

"You need to go to the nurse"

"I-I can't please d-don't make m-me" he said in pain with watery eyes.

"And why not. Your beat up really bad. Something could be wrong. You have to go."

"NO I'll be fine j-just could you h-help me c-clean this up?"

"Of course." I told him. I wanted him to go to the nurse but I couldn't force him. I told him to lay down on the ground and I would clean up the mess. After that I cleaned his cuts and bruises. He took off his shirt so I could clean him up. He was full of new and old bruises, it looked like he also worked out a bit. 😏

"Did they give you all these bruises?" I asked. I know I saw some this morning but not this many.

"Uhh y-yeah they did." He looked away when he said it. Was he lying? We have 3rd, 5th and 7th together.

---Skip to after school---

"Hey Josh there's this party tonight as I wanted to invite you. You don't have to come I just wanted to ask you because your new and all."

"Uhhh y-yeah sure. At what time."

"9:00pm. You my friend will have a good time." I cheerfully said.

When I got home, No one was home. So I got out my piano and started playing. I made a couple of songs when ever I got sad over something and it helps.

I gave Josh my address and he showed up at 8. We talked a bit and when I asked him some family questions he always changed the subject or said that he doesn't have a close relationship with his family.

"So before we go to the party. Do you want to watch tv?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. I would love to." Josh smiled

I searched through the Channels and saw Supernatural. We both like it so I put it on. We both layed down on my bed and ate popcorn.

Josh got tired and he fell asleep. He rolled over onto my chest. He looked so adorable while sleeping. He was like a cute kitten.

It was 9 but I didn't want to wake Josh up so I went to bed too. I hope he didn't mind. Maybe he needed a good sleep with someone next him to protect him or something from what happened earlier.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

\\\\later at night////

"NO NO NO. STOP AHHH. HELP PLEASE. PLEASE STOP." I woke up from Josh yelling. He was still asleep so I tried to wake him up. He opened his eyes and they were all red with tears going down his cheek.

"Josh Josh it's okay. Your okay. What happened" I asked

"H-h-he got me" he cried on my shoulder until he went back to sleep.

Who got him? Why was he so scared? What did the person do? I'll have to ask him tomorrow if he wants to talk about it.

Here is a picture of Joshy sleeping

Here is a picture of Joshy sleeping. Awww so adorable!!!