Chapter 15: Did He Kiss Me?!?!

Josh Pov:

We walked upstairs and into Tyler's room. It felt weird to be in here, like I wasn't privilege to stand by the door then sit down on his COZY BED!!! OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST BED I EVER SAT ON!!! But also the only bed I sat on in my life.

The last time I sat on his bed I was to tired to care. But now that I'm awake it's so comfy. We talked about siblings which was weird because they all hate me.

I'm glad Tyler's my friend he's the only friend that has ever cared about me this much. He's just so nice and sweet, he cares about so many people no matter what group their in.

I was just admiring him when he started to look at his wall instead of me. I was just thinking how perfect he is.

He had that fluffy brown hair that was like the moon shining into the woods on a chilly night. Those coffee eyes that made you wake up right away after a deep sleep. Those perfect crooked teeth, even though they aren't straight they are like a cub finding her mother. The smooth skin that felt like the ocean water rubbing up against your skin. His plump lips that had that perfect red/pink color. He's like the sun setting behind the cool air with the waves crashes on the rocks. When he looks sad you could do one thing and he would smile with his head falling back and you could see his Adam's apple that looked like a rock by a nice campfire at midnight.

His voice is so deep but high and has that perfect vocal cords. You want him to sing to you forever and when he does, nothing matters but him and his words flowing around your head,into your ears, and to your mind that made you want to kiss him and say how much you care about his soft words. That it doesn't matter what someone says, as long as Tyler's with me. He can be my king and help me with the demons that try to break down the door.

----

I stopped day dreaming and tried to make Tyler stop day dreaming too. "Earth to Tyler? Tyjo are you ok? Helloooooo" finally!!! I thought he was so out of it I would have to jump on top of him and say 'FIRE FIRE'.

I started laughing from him thinking the world ended. "Did the world end? Ty... If the world ended you would be dead would've missed it"

Oh god... He asked it he could try something. What if he has a knife behind him and he slits my throat and drinks my blood, then he eats my insides and sells my skin to satin...

No he can't, can he? NO Tyler isn't like that. I spit out a small "sure". I was so scared but I had to trust him.

"C-close your eyes" I started to close my eyes but shot them back open. "Y-YOUR not gonna slit my throat, drink my blood, eat my insides, then sell my skin to satin are you?" 

I don't know why I said that out loud. I panicked what if he hated me now. "What? No I'm not gonna do that. Now close your eyes please" he laughed saying that except for the please. He looks terrified.

I closed my eyes and I felt the bed move a little. My heart started racing and I felt a pair of lips touch my lips. Fireworks went off in my stomach as I kissed back.

I didn't know I liked Tyler until today. We kissed then stopped when we heard someone knock on the door. We both got out phones out, layed down on the bed like that's what we were doing the whole time while Tyler said "come in".

"Dinners done guys" Zac then closed the door and we both put down our phones and smiled as we looked at each other. I know we kissed before but that's different the first one was a dare and I don't even remember the second time from how drunk we were.

Tyler got up first and I followed him downstairs. When we got half way down the stairs I smelt spaghetti. I had a smile on my face because I haven't smelt spaghetti since I was 8 years old at my grandmas house, but she passed away.

"Boys you're plates are at the table so you can eat with the family" Tyler's dad commented before we walked into the kitchen.

We sat down with the family, prayed, then we started to eat. I dug into my food and everyone looked at me as I was almost done. "S-sorry I haven't had spaghetti since I was a boy" I giggled then cleared my throat as I ate slower.

"It's alright son, does you're family not like spaghetti?" Tyler's dad looked at me right in the eyes. I was afraid to speak and I knew I was about to pass out.

"Yeah they HATE noodles a lo-" I cut Tyler off. "T-Tyle-" all I remember is my name being called as I fell to the floor and saw nothing but pure blackness, emptiness, like I was a glass of room temperature water.

----

I woke up in a bed. I shot up and Tyler was by my side shushing me to pulling me back down. "Shh calm down Josh it's okay, you're okay" he comforted me as I layed back down into his bed.

His mom walked in with some water, asked if I was okay, then walked back out saying she didn't want to be a bother.

"Jish? What happened?" He sounded really concerned. I didn't want to make a big deal about it because I didn't like being center of attention even if it's just one person.

" Uh I'm fine Ty really I just thought about my family and got anxious." He nodded a bit then looked at the ground.

He whipped his head back up with a smile on his face. "Wha" before I could finish, Tyler's lips were hooked up with mine.

His lips tasted like cherrys and mints. He must have brushed his teeth after putting me in the bed. I bit his lip and put my hand on his cheeks while he put hit hands on my neck.

We heard a knock on the door and I layed back down and Tyler backed up.

"Hey you can stay the night if you want" Jay said then left the room. Me and Tyler layed side by side when he closed the door.

"Hey ty" "yeah Jishwa?" "Do you wanna.... Go out?" He leaned up against his arm, smiled and said "yes I would love to!"

"YAAAAAAAAAY" WOOOOHOOOOO" we heard yelling from behind the door. The door barged open and Tyler's whole family came into the room and cheered.

After they said congrats they left and we went to sleep cuddling each other the whole night!!!

Awww a cute end to a chapter!!! HAVE YOU GUYS LISTENED TO THE TWENTY ONE PILOTS COVER OF CANCER OML ITS SO GOOD!!! I cried...