Chapter 21: I Love You

Josh's Pov

I was walking down the hall to go to my locker. I forgot my headphones in my gym bag and I NEEDED my headphone so I didn't have to listen to idiot humans complaining about their parents not buying them a 3000 dollar car.

Like their lucky to even get decent parents. I would love to have their life. I just opened my locker. Then it slammed shut.

I slowly turned around hoping it was Brendon playing around with me.

WRONG it was the good ole gang Kellin, Ronnie, and Oli. Haha that rhymes Ronnie- Oli. JOSH YOU NEED TO STOP THEY ARE RIGHT THERE.

"What are you smiling about Dun?" Ronnie asked while grabbing my shirt. "Uh I'm n-nothing. It's.. nothing.." "JuSt like you. You little piece of shit" Kellin punched my stomach. I bent did and Ronnie kneed my face.

I fell to the floor and they kept kicking and punching until they got bored and kicked me so hard in the face and walked away.

I saw nothing but black after that..

I woke up with Tyler holding my hand in a strange room that smelt.... clean.

"W-where am I?" "In hell" Brendon laughed but then backed away when Tyler yelled at him. I tried to get up, I need to get up.

"Nu uh" the nurse said. She said she would beat me up more if I did so I laid back down. I hate laying down in front of people who are standing.

It makes me uncomfortable and I always feel anxious. It was finally the end of school and Tyler and I went to Taco Bell.

I got a lot of stares for having my face all bruised and swollen. I could barely see with my eyes all puffed but I managed.

I couldn't help but grown every time I moved. It hurt bad!

After we ate we went to Tyler's house and played some games. I haven't kissed Tyler since school or held his hand.

I turned off the game and Tyler looked at me like I ran over his dog. I grabbed his hand and cuddled him. I was super tired and fell asleep instantly. Before I was out cold I heard Tyler whisper "I love you Joshua" and like that I was asleep.

I woke up without a shirt and some pajama pants on; that's weird. I looked around but Tyler wasn't in the room. I went to the bathroom and went downstairs to get a drink and find Tyler making pancakes. Yuuuuuuummyy

"YUM is that pancakes?!!!"
"Why yes yes it is Jish" ooooo they smell so good! I walked up to Tyler more but not to close because I have a weird thing with not getting close to a turned on oven.

"So did you have a nice sleep?" "YES your bed is so comfy!" I smiled and he turned around.

"OH MY GOD JOSH THAT LOOKS SO BAD! SIT DOWN. DO YOU NEED ANYTHING???? ILL GET YOU A DRINK AND MORE FOO-" "Tyler Tyler I'm okay I swear"

He looked really concerned and I didn't want him to worry about me. He touched my stomach and I shot up in pain. "OW WHAT THE FUCK TYLER THAT HUR--- I mean... That was nothing, didn't even hurt"

I let out a forced chuckle trying to seem calm but it hurt bad. "See you're not fine Josh. I barely touched you and you screamed"

He was right. I'm not fine and I can't try to hide it from him because he can read me even if I'm smiling. "Ty I'm going to be okay. I promise and you don't have to worry about me because I'm fine and I promise I will do anything to keep you safe."

"What do you mean keep me safe? Josh you're the one that's getting beat up at home and at school AND YOU CAN BARELY SPEND TIME AT MY HOUSE WITHOUT YOUR DAD ASKING WHERE YOU ARE"

"T-Tyler I-I don't want you to get hurt and I'm trying  to keep you out of it so you don't get hurt and I don't tell our frens because I don't want then getting hurt either  Just please believe me when I tell you that we will be fine" by now there were tears in my eyes and Tyler looked like he was going to cry too.

"J-Josh if you tell me we could both be safe and our frens want to help you. They don't care they would die for you."

We just stood their processing everything we said until we hugged and I whispered "I love you Tyler"

Tyler looked up at me and kissed me then said "I love you too Jish" "R-Really Jish? We were having a moment and you called me Jish?"

He nodded his head and laughed at me then kissed me again. We ate the breakfast then went up to his room and laid in his bed playing Super Smash Bros and he fell asleep playing it so I won!!!

I turned the TV off and went to bed.

I woke up and looked at the time, it was 2:37 pm. I looked at my phone and saw a whole bunch of texts
from Brendon, Pete, Patrick, and Ryan

Beebo: GUYS WHY AREN'T YOU IN SCHOOL

Beebo: are you Frick fracking?

Pety: BRENDON Josh is probably in pain they are probably sleeping

Patty: BEEBO MY EYES

Patty: That's not nice to hurt my poor eyes and Pete's right Josh in probably in pain and needs rest while Momma Ty is making his soup

Ryan: ORRRRRR

Ryan: Brendon is right and they are Frick fracking ;}

Beebo: THANK YOU RYAN BUT STOP WITH THOSE STUPID FACES

Ryan:what you mean these

Ryan: :()

Ryan: ÷]

Ryan: ( '.' )
             ||
             ° °

Beebo: THE LAST ONE IS SO CUTE OML

Beebo: But still STOP

Jish: GUYS STOP TYLER IS SLEEPING AND YOU ARE BLOWING UP HIS PHONE!

Pety: OMG JOSH HOW DO YOU FEEL

Jish: I'm fine and me and Tyler did not Frick frack

Tyjo: or did we ;}

Jish: YOU'RE AWAKE

Tyjo: Nah this is an alien texting that stole Tyler's Phone

Jish: oh... That'd not nice alien. Give it back to him please

Patty: Josh honey Tyler is messing with you. There is no alien...

Jish: Oh... I thought Tyler was sleeping with his face under the covers but he was just hiding his phone texting :(

Tyjo: DYING XD

Beebo: NOT YOU TO TYLER STOP and we our on our way over. Be dressed and not naked okay?

Jish: yes mother

Me and Tyler looked at each other and laughed. We both took turns taking a shower and getting ready while looking at the time and hearing a knock on Tyler's front door