1

"Bye mum!" Baekhyun called as he waited for his mums reply before slamming the door and walking out into the street.

He slung his bag over his shoulder and climbed onto his bike and started to pedal. The cold instantly hit him in the face as he started riding his bicycle and he soon regretted not wearing a coat to school.

"Ahh mum's going to scold me again if I get a cold again I'm such an idiot for not wearing a coat" Baekhyun sighed.

He shivered slightly but kept on pedalling down the street, the same street he takes to go to school everyday.
As the reached the end of the street he noticed something different. There were boxes outside of the abandoned house and a tall figure standing outside it, just looking at the house in front of him.

Baekhyun came to a halt and stared. No one ever goes to that house, nor has anyone lived in it for the 18 years Baekhyun has lived down this street.

The figure was tall and had burning red hair. He was wearing tight black skinny jeans that hugged his legs perfectly and a red checkered flannel that matched his hair slightly.

The stranger soon turned around but Baekhyun snapped out of it and began pedalling, scared that he might've seen him glancing at him secretly.

"Why is someone living there? No one's been in that house for years and the house is falling apart" Baekhyun contemplated but soon got the thoughts out of his head as he reached school.

--

"Jongdae" Baekhyun said to his best friend who was across the table from
him.

"Yes?" Jongdae replied as he wiped the corners of his mouth with his hands after eating some kimchi.

"You know the house at the end of my road?" Baekhyun asked.

"MmM" Jongdae hummed in response as he ate some more.

"Well someone's moved there" Baekhyun said.

"Really?" Jongdae raised his eyebrow, "but that place is falling apart"

"I know that's what I was thinking" Baekhyun said, "anyway don't you think that's weird?"

"Yes kinda- I didn't think that place was habitable" Jongdae said.

"I know it's kinda weird. The guy who lived there looked really young too, he looked like a freshman in college"

"OOO was he hot?" Jongdae teased as Baekhyun slapped his shoulder slightly.

"I couldn't really see him that well" Baekhyun shook his head.

"Shame" Jongdae smirked.

"Hey guys" Kyungsoo smiled as he sat down next to Jongdae followed by Jongin and Sehun.

"Ah hello" Baekhyun smiled as he moved along to let his friends on the lunch table with them.

"You'll never believe what Sehun did in that lesson" jongin smirked.

"Why are you telling everyone?" Sehun raised his voice slightly as he folded his arms in annoyance.

"Because it's funny" Kyungsoo laughed.

"Shut up penguin" Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Do you want a death wish?" Kyungsoo snapped as he glared at Sehun making Sehun cower back a little, "yes, that's what I thought seahorse"

"Well okay, Yifan cut off some glue from his glue stick in chemistry and told him to eat it, so he did. Also it was blue glue so his mouth is now stained blue" Jongin laughed as he got his chopsticks out and started to eat.