42

Sorry for the typos and how shit this chapter probably will be I'm sick and nearly died

Well I didn't really die

I just nearly fainted from not eating enough BUT LEt's begin

--

"Hey Baekhyun have you seen the new episode of yuri on ice?" Chanyeol asks as he bursts into his hospital room making Baekhyun scream.

"Oh my god Chanyeol don't do that to me I nearly had an aneurysm" Baekhyun gasps and pants as he clutches his heart. Chanyeol laughs as he walks over to the side of his bed.

"I'm sorryyyyy" Chanyeol smiled as he took Baekhyun's frail hands into his and kissed them lightly making Baekhyun giggle slightly.

"That's okay" Baekhyun smiles, throwing his head back on the pillow behind him.

"Hey do you know what tomorrow is?" Chanyeol asks as Baekhyun pauses for a minute, scanning his brain.

"No" Baekhyun shakes his head.

"How dare you forget" Chanyeol gasps as he pretends to look hurt.

"What? What did I miss oh god-" Baekhyun buries his face in his hands and starts to scream.

"Oh nothing big don't worry" Chanyeol smiles lightly.

"thank go-"

"Our 1 year anniversary" Chanyeol mumbles as Baekhyun's head jerked over to where Chanyeol was kneeling and he let out a massive scream.

"WHAT THE FUCKCKCKKKKK" Baekhyun screams as he GUESS a pillow and beats Chanyeol with it. Chanyeol starts yelling whilst laughing, shielding his face from Baekhyun's hits.

"STOPPP" Chanyeol starts laughing as Baekhyun stops when he realises his boyfriend was covered in feathers.

"I'm sorry" Baekhyun says as he feels awful that he forgot their year anniversary, it didn't feel like a year at all.

"December 8th" Chanyeol frowns, "it's okay don't worry and don't stress about it. I wasn't expecting you to remember anyway"

"Fuck you've made me feel worse" Baekhyun groans as he buries his face in his pillow. Chanyeol chuckles as he climbs onto the hospital bed and snuggles up to Baekhyun.

"It's okay don't worry I don't mind" Chanyeol mumbles as he plants kisses down Baekhyun's milky neck.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to get anything" Baekhyun pouts as Chanyeol just shakes his head.

"How can you? You're here after all" Chanyeol, "I'll swing by tomorrow and I promise to spend the WHOLE day with you. Would you like that?" Baekhyun nodded eagerly like a little kid making the latter laugh at his childish actions.

"I love youuuuuuu" Baekhyun smiles as he kisses chanyeol's jawline.

"Doesn't seem like it" Chanyeol laughs as Baekhyun slaps his thigh making Chanyeol laugh a little, "I'm kidding baek- I love you too"

--

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" Chanyeol screamed as he entered the room in a massive shout making Baekhyun scream again.

"STOP THISSSSS" Baekhyun groaned as he fell back onto his bed. Chanyeol skipped over to the younger , grabbed a chair and sat next to his bedside.

"I got some flowers" Chanyeol smiles a he shoves the flowers in Baekhyun's face making the younger cough.

"What's gotten into you FUCK" Baekhyun slapped the flowers out of his face but pauses to admire them when he sees how pretty all the lilies are, "they're so pretty thank you so much"