23

"Hey Baekhyun" Chanyeol whispers whilst running his slender fingers through the latter's Raven black hair.

"Yes?" Baekhyun murmured, looking up from his phone.

"It's Valentine's Day soon" Chanyeol winked as Baekhyun giggled and turned his phone off, putting it on his lap.

(Okay There's gonna be big time gaps as I said at one point so expect them lmao)

"So it is" Baekhyun says.

"Do you like Valentine's Day?" Chanyeol asks, his face dangerously close to Baekhyun's.

"I've never celebrated it with anymore before" Baekhyun shrugs with a yawn, "I always got so many gifts of Valentine's Day it was sad"

"How is that sad! I got nothing!! Ever!!" Chanyeol raises his voice as Baekhyun chuckles.

"I don't know it's just annoying being greeted by chocolates from girls... And boys. And sad to see me making people sad by turning them down" Baekhyun says.

"I see. But I would've loved all of that I don't know about you" Chanyeol chuckles as he adjusts his glasses and runs his hand through his hair, "but this year If anyone hits on you you tell them to fuck ofd and you're mine right?"

"I will" Baekhyun smiles, lacing his hand with Chanyeol's with a big smile.

"Do you want to meet up on Valentine's Day?" Chanyeol asks.

"Yes of course!" Baekhyun laughs.

"Well you never know you could be busy!" Chanyeol says.

"I would always make time for you, especially as it's Valentine's Day!" Baekhyun says, "all my friends will be with their boyfriends , Kris with his girlfriend and my mum with her boyfriend" he sighs, "I'd be alone anyway"

(Yes, I made Kris straight in this)

"Well looks like you have no choice but to hang out with me" Chanyeol says.

"URGH" Baekhyun jokingly groans, resulting in a light punch from Chanyeol, "OI!" Baekhyun slapped him back a little harder making Chanyeol laugh. Chanyeol slapped him back with a cheeky smile as Baekhyun's mouth hung open.

"Oh it's on" Baekhyun laughs as he punches Chanyeol hard.

"What the fuck OW!" Chanyeol laughs as he punches Baekhyun's arm twice , and hard.

"You deserve it!" Baekhyun says as he puts his hands behind Chanyeol's neck and squeezes making Chanyeol scream out and fall to the ground.

"How the fuck did you do that" Chanyeol yells.

"It's a point in the body that's sensitive" baekhyun says rather smugly.

"Thanks for that" Chanyeol chuckles as he does the same to Baekhyun. Baekhyun squeals and clutches his neck as Chanyeol laughs behind him as his boyfriend falls to the floor.

"You bitch!" Baekhyun calls out , standing up to Chanyeol who was way taller than him.

"Awh you're so small and cute" Chanyeol teases, poking his nose. Baekhyun folds his arms and death glares Chanyeol , his boyfriend stop glaring at him.
Suddenly Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol's waist and starts tickling along it. Chanyeol yelps as he falls onto the couch laughing. Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh at his stupid and weak boyfriend.

"Don't please" Chanyeol begs, putting his hands and legs up as defence from Baekhyun.

"You're so cute when you're being tickled" Baekhyun laughs, walking over to Chanyeol. Baekhyun stares into his eyes for a while before attacking him with his fingers, knowing he hit a ticklish point on Chanyeol's skin when the older started kicking his legs and screaming whilst laughing.

"STOP AROP STO-" Chanyeol screamed as Baekhyun tickled him harder, "GET OFF OF MEEE"
Chanyeol accidentally kicked Baekhyun in the face making Baekhyun Yelp in pain.

"Oh god baek are you okay?" Chanyeol asks, getting up to look at the latter.

"Yeah in good" he laughs, clutching his jaw.

"Awh" Chanyeol pouts as he runs his hand along Baekhyun's thigh. Baekhyun blushes before he screams as Chanyeol starts tickling all over his body.

"YOU BASTARD YOU-" Baekhyun screams as Chanyeol towered over him, pushing Baekhyun onto the sofa with a laugh, "STOP THIS"
Chanyeol starts ticking Baekhyun's knees, arms, waist and neck making the raven haired boy scream and laugh at the same time in pain.

"I HATE YOU" he screams, kicking his Arms and legs in the air , trying to get this to stop, "ABUSEEEE"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were getting out of breath and Chanyeol slowly got off of Baekhyun. The couple panted next to each other, suddenly feeling lightheaded. They looked over at each other and laughed.

"Peace treaty?" Chanyeol outstretched his hand as Baekhyun nods and shakes his hand.

"We needed to stop" Baekhyun laughs as he clutches his aching sides and regains his breath.

--

"Baekhyun!" A high pitched voice called out as baekhyun turned around to see a small and petite girl standing before him. She has long curly blond hair, pale skin , very small in height and skinny. She wore a very beautiful smile even though she looked nervous.

"Yes taeyeon?" Baekhyun rolls his eyes as he folds his arms. Taeyeon starts stuttering as she looks away from Baekhyun awkwardly, not making eye contact, "come on taeyeon just speak to me!"

"Um well so ~ val-entine's d-day is tomorrow a-and and it's Saturday so we won't be at school. I wanted to give you tth-his" she smiles nervously as she hands Baekhyun a love heart shaped box of chocolates and a card. Baekhyun smiles down at the gifts but slowly put them into Taeyeon's again.

"I'm sorry taeyeon. I've already got a valentine this year. Also it's not a secret you like me, you've been chasing me since I got to this school" Baekhyun smiles sadly as she looks so upset.

"I'm sorry baek" she says, sadness filling her eyes as she frowned.

"Don't be sorry. I'm sorry for rejecting you. You'll find the perfect person soon I know it and you'll be so happy!" Baekhyun smiles, tilting her chin up making her flush red.

"What does she have that I don't? What's wrong with me?" Taeyeon pouts, tears welling in her eyes.

"Well um 'she' is a he. Taeyeon you're beautiful and kind but you're not my type, we're not want to me. Also I'm gay , I'm not attracted to you" Baekhyun frowns.

"Oh- ok I'm sorry" taeyeon says awkwardly at the random coming out from Baekhyun, "I-I need to go now Baekhyun. Have fun tomorrow with 'him'"

"Bye taeyeon" he waves as she runs off down the corridor. Baekhyun sighs as he walks over to Jongdae and Kyungsoo.

"What's that all about?" Jongdae asks

"Just another person confessing their love to me" Baekhyun smirks as Kyungsoo hits him.

"Don't be vein like Jongin , what happened?" The smaller asks.

"Taeyeon as always wanting to be my valentine. I tell her the same thing each year!" Baekhyun raises his voice.

"You're blessed I want all the attention and free chocolate!" Jongdae pouts.

"I always give the chocolate back though" Baekhyun says.

"Why would you do that! Free gifts!" Jongdae asks as baekhyun shrugs.

"I'm scared to open my locker Incase there's an avalanche of letters like last year" Baekhyun says as Kyungsoo laughs.

"Last year was not good" Kyungsoo laughs as the bell goes.

"Well okay bye guys!" Kyungsoo smiles as he waves to the two , walking over to his class