26

"I can't believe her" Jongdae shouts as he throws the Pringles on the floor.

"Shit calm down" Kyungsoo hits Jongdae hard as the latter whelps in pain.

"I'm sorry but this bitch dead ass rejected him when he legit brought her a house WTF" Jongdae complains as he throws his arms everywhere, "I hate Kdrama so much"

"Keep it down I'm studying" Kyungsoo growls.

"Shut up we're trying to watch Kdrama" Luhan rolls his eyes.

"And I am trying to research Psychology so shut up" Kyungsoo snaps.

"Wow savage" Sehun sarcastically rolls his eyes.

"Oh my god can we calm down we always have a fight please get on for once" Jongin rolls his eyes as Kyungsoo continues to write.

"I like your glasses Kyungsoo" Baekhyun smiles as he texts Chanyeol.

"Thanks" Kyungsoo smiles.

"Wow satansoo was nice to me for once how nice" Baekhyun chuckles as he messages something to Chanyeol.

"Haha funny" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

"Calm down Babe" Jongin says as he strokes kyungsoo's hair and pecks his cheek.

"What're you researching anyway?" Minseok asks, craning his neck over to Kyungsoo.

"I just finished anorexia and now I'm onto schizophrenia" Kyungsoo says, writing something down.

"Coooool" Minseok nods as he adjusts his fake glasses and sits down on Luhan's lap again.

"Wow that's nice and all but y'all I'm trying to listen to the soundtrack" Jongdae pouts.

"I give up I can't focus here I'm leaving bye" Kyungsoo slams his notepad down and gets out the room.

"Bye!" Everyone calls as Jongin rins after him.

"Oh sorry by the way I'll be leaving too" Jongin grinned and paused for a second as he ran after his boyfriend.

"Wow that was wild" Luhan sighed.

"Baekhyun what're you doing? Who're you texting?" Minseok asks with a giggle.

"Yeah why're you smiling so much?" Jongdae asks.

"Wow am I not aloud to smile?" Baekhyun giggles.

"No it's just rare. I like your smile" Jongdae smiles.

"Wow don't flirt with me" Baekhyun giggles, "and it's Chanyeol"

"What's he saying?" Luhan asks.

"He wants to meet up for Korean BBQ later" Baekhyun says, still messing the taller.

"Oh my god can we come?" Jongdae asks.

"I'm sorry but it's a date ~ maybe next time?" Baekhyun says with a pout.

"Oh okay that's fine" Jongdae smiles as he presses 'next episode' on Netflix.

"I'll be going soon by the way - seeing as we're meeting in 40 minutes"

"Okay that's fine" Minseok smiles.

--

Baekhyun hummed under his breath as he held onto Chanyeol's hand tighter. The cold was stinging him and it made his cheeks a slight pinkish tint, Chanyeol found it adorable but Baekhyun hated it.

"What are you humming?" Chanyeol asks.

"Some hiphop song on the radio I don't know" Baekhyun shrugs with a cute giggle, "thanks for taking me out by the way"

"It's okay don't worry. You payed anyway. I want to pay sometime"

"But I don't want you spending money on me" Baekhyun says, turning to face the taller, smiling as he looked up into his eyes.

"You're my boyfriend I want to spend money on you" Chanyeol says. Baekhyun could swear every time he looks at Chanyeol he falls in love twice as hard. Every time he sees him it's like falling in love again.

"But you're my boyfriend and I want to spend money on you" Baekhyun pouts.

"Stop you're so cute I might explode" Chanyeol laughs, tacking the younger into a hug.

"Shut uppppp" Baekhyun moaned, pulling away before Chanyeol pulled him into a passionate kiss. It was sweet, and managed to warm up Baekhyun's petite shivering figure in a matter of seconds. They pulled away very quick, aware they were in public and they weren't very comfortable with PDA.

"Come on let's go I want to walk you home" Chanyeol smiles as he drags Baekhyun along even more.

"Baekhyun!" A familiar voice calls and the sound of footsteps getting closer drew near. Baekhyun span on his heel to see Kyungsoo running towards him with a smile and a wave.

"Hey!" Kyungsoo says as he reaches Baekhyun. His cheeks were bright red and he was panting like mad.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun laughs as Kyungsoo shakes his head, sweating slightly.

"Yeah I'm good kinda maybe?" Kyungsoo laughs, "who were you talking to?"

"Chanyeol of course" Baekhyun says, acting like Kyungsoo was stupid as he turned to his side to see nothing.

"Baekhyun there's no one there -" Kyungsoo says, confused at his friend's behaviour.

"What- but he was there! He was right here with me!" Baekhyun felt dazed and confused.

"Baekhyun are you o-okay?" Kyungsoo asks, putting his hand on Baekhyun's. Baekhyun shook it off and scanned the area for Chanyeol.

"I'm so confused- HE ALWAYS DOES THIS!" Baekhyun shouts, tears welling in his eyes.

"Baekhyun calm down its okay" Kyungsoo says, pulling Baekhyun into a hug. Kyungsoo's stomach sank, not knowing what to do , and totally dreading whatever he has to say next.

--

"Kyungsoo why did you randomly call?" Jongdae asks with a yawn as they set up a group Skype call.

"Yeah it's so late" Jongin groaned.

"It's an emergency. It's about Baekhyun - well Chanyeol" kyungsoo says, biting his bottom lip.

"What is it?" Luhan asks.

"What if- what if Chanyeol isn't real?" Kyungsoo asks as everyone falls silent.

--

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I ain't sorry