33

"Baekhyun honey?" His mum calls up the stairs, biting her lip in anxiousness.

"Yes mum?" He calls back from his room.

"I-I - come down a second" she asks, closing her eyes and fiddling with her hands as she hears Baekhyun running down the stairs.

"What is it?" He asks with a slight smile.

"We need to take you to the doctors-"

"No" Baekhyun shook his head, "I can't believe you think he's not real too! Mum I'm telling the truth"

"Honey, no. You may think you are but you're not" she tries to grab her son's hands but her's gets slapped away.
"Don't touch me, I don't understand why you all hate me so much"

"Baekhyun I don't hate you why would I ever hate you you're my only son"

"I'm leaving" Baekhyun rolls his eyes as he grabs some keys and walks towards the door.

"Baekhyun wait!" His mum calls after him as he turns away and slams the door.

--

Baekhyun ran down the road, tears streaming down his face in the dead of the night. The cold stung at him and the stones in the pavement cut into his feet. He mentally cursed at himself for forgetting shoes and a coat as the Korean winter is harsh.

He paused for a minute to catch his breath, leaning on the gate of someone's house. He felt weak and exhausted as he hadn't eaten in 2 days straight. After regaining his breath he continued walking slowly, limping as he dragged one sore foot behind him as it hurt to much to put weight on it.
The only thing that kept him going was the warmth of Chanyeol, he just wanted to see him and to be with him.

He finally made it to Chanyeol's , smiling as he saw the lights were on.
He made his way up the pathway and knocked on the door. Chanyeol immediately opened the door, smiling until he saw the state Baekhyun was in.

"Dear god Baekhyun are you okay?"

"No" Baekhyun sobbed, wiping away his tears.

"What happened- wait no come in first" Chanyeol grips the younger boy around the waist to help him walk in to the house. He slowly led him over to the small sofa that was just in front of the door as he house was very small and sat him down slowly.

"My mum tells me I'm sick, that you're not real" Baekhyun frowns as he takes a deep breath, "why does no one believe me?"

"I don't know" Chanyeol strokes Baekhyun's hair, "don't listen to them"

"But now I feel awful because I stormed out on her and used a little violence. And after all she's done for me as a child I do this to her. And I miss my friends, I really do"

"I'm so sorry babe" Chanyeol presses his chapped lips against Baekhyun's stone cold forehead.

"What do I do?" Baekhyun asks, a single tear falling down his cheek.

"I think you should apologise to your mum and hear her out, same with your friends" Chanyeol suggests, "I'm shit with advice but that's all I can think of"

"Can I stay the night? I'm not ready to go back home" Baekhyun asked.

"Of course you're always welcome, you're my boyfriend" Chanyeol smiles, making Baekhyun's frown turn into a square shaped smile.

"You're so beautiful" Baekhyun smiles, outstretching a hand to cup the taller's face, "out of all of the guys you chose you chose me. Why me? A miserable high schooler"

"Because you're different. You make me more happy than anyone else has ever has" Chanyeol smiles, "and I love you so god damn much you know that? Don't ever let anyone tell you anything about me okay"

"I-I know" Baekhyun whispers as Chanyeol grips his shoulder and collides their lips into a passionate kiss.

--

"Do you need any more blankets?" Chanyeol asks as Baekhyun settles into a comfortable position on the sofa.

"Mm no I'm good" Baekhyun smiles as he closes his eyes for a second.

"You look so cute in my sweater" Chanyeol giggles as he sits down on the edge of the sofa and laughs at his boyfriend.

"It's so bigggggg" Baekhyun laughs as he shows Chanyeol his sweater paws.

"Like my dick"

"Oh my god I'm actually-"

"You're actually going to what?" Chanyeol laughs, getting up from the sofa and walking closer to his boyfriend's face at the end of the sofa.
He squats down next to his face and stares into his eyes.

"Sleep I'm so tired leave me alooneee" Baekhyun pretends to pout as he yawns.

"Okay" Chanyeol smiles as he ruffles the latter's hair.

"I love you" Baekhyun smiles, his eyes still closed as he was so tired.

"I love you too" Chanyeol wipes some stray hairs out of the smaller's eyes and kisses him softly goodnight, "are you sure you don't want to sleep in my bed with me?"

"No I'm okay" Baekhyun smiles as he rolls over to his side, "night babe"

"Night"

--

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun murmurs as he walks into the red haired's room.

"Hmmm?" Chanyeol groans as he rolls over and opens one eye to see Baekhyun pouting, "why did you wake me?"

"Your sleepy voice is so hot oh my god" Baekhyun fangirls for a second as Chanyeol sleepily groans and covers his face.

"You woke me up for this?"

"No" Baekhyun shook his head, regaining his cool again, "I can't sleep"

"I'm not your mum"

"But you're certainly my daddy" Baekhyun winks as Chanyeol screams and throws a pillow at Baekhyun.

"OH MY GOD BAEKHYUN JESUS-" Chanyeol shouts as Baekhyun laughs.

"I'm sorry" Baekhyun laughs as he walks closer to Chanyeol and links hands with him, "it was a joke"

"Hmmm reallly?" Chanyeol mumbles as he presses his forehead against Baekhyun's, "do you want to sleep in my bed?"

"Yeah" Baekhyun nods.

"I knew you'd end up here after all" Chanyeol chuckles as he kisses the smaller's temple and lets go of his hand.

"thank youuuu you're the best" Baekhyun coos as he climbs in chanyeol's bed.

"I hate you sometimes" Chanyeol groans as he wraps his arm around Baekhyun to spoon him as they both get comfy.

"I love you too" Baekhyun laughs as Chanyeol tightens his grip around his small waist.

"Good night" Chanyeol whispers as he kisses Baekhyun's neck.