11

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouts as he opens the door to the smaller.

"Hi" Baekhyun laughs as Chanyeol pulls him into a tight bear hug.

"I'm happy you're back" the taller smiles.

"We've known each other for like 1 week stop" Baekhyun says.

"I don't care I like you" Chanyeol smiles, making Baekhyun's heart race and his hairs stand on end.

"Why does he like me this much? Why does my heart flutter whenever I see him?" Baekhyun thought as he started at chanyeol's stunning features.

"Take a photo it'll last longer" Chanyeol smirks as Baekhyun hit his shoulder lightly.

"That's such a cringe fan fiction line" he rolls his eyes.

"I told you, I am cringe and I like cringe" Chanyeol says, "you know like old school romance movies like Grease and I don't know. I like to take my inspiration from them"

"Ah" Baekhyun nods, "can I come in its freezing?"

"Sure" Chanyeol steps aside to let Baekhyun enter the house that was just as cold as outside.

"God it's cold in here! Turn up the heating here" Baekhyun shivers.

"Hmm I don't feel the cold" he shrugs, "let me keep you warm"

"Cheesy" baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"Byun I thought it told you that I love cheese , anything cringe is my as you say aesthetic. Those cute movie screen caps that those girls post on Instagram are just - I don't know" Chanyeol shrugs with a sigh.
Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baekhyun, cuddling him from behind as he rests his head in Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun felt his heart beat increase rapidly and his face flush red as Chanyeol's fingers brushed upon his skin sending shivers down his spine.

"Why are you doing this?" Baekhyun asks.

"Because you're cold remember?" Chanyeol chuckles as he tightens his grip around the smaller.

"You said you had somewhere to take me?" Baekhyun asks.

"Oh yes" Chanyeol nods, "we're going on a date"

"Don't play around with me Chanyeol" Baekhyun rolls his eyes as Chanyeol takes his arms off Baekhyun and stares him in the eyes.

"I'm not kidding. I'm taking you out tonight on a date. You and me" Chanyeol says with a smile.

"B-but I never agreed to this" Baekhyun shook his head.

"I didn't ask because I knew you would say yes anyway" the taller chuckles. Baekhyun opens his mouth to speak but Chanyeol speaks over him before he could utter a word.

"Don't deny it Byun. I know you" Chanyeol smiles as he walks away and grabs a coat off of the coat stand, "what're you staring at? Let's go!"

--

It was cold outside. The cold stung into Baekhyun's skin as he forgot a coat. Chanyeol notices the raven haired boy's suffering and wrapped his coat around him.

"B-but you'll get cold" Baekhyun says.

"Who cares about me"

"Me. I do"

"I know. I don't know what I'm saying really" Chanyeol closes his eyes and sighs. Chanyeol reached down to Baekhyun's hand making the latter jump at the sudden touch but not rejecting the small action of skinship. Chanyeol laced his fingers with Baekhyun's and looked at him with a smile.

"I know what you're thinking. We're on a date so why don't we act like we're on one hey?"

Baekhyun nods , not wanting Chanyeol to stop holding his hand. Besides, Baekhyun completely forgot about the cold as his world was just focused on the red haired giant who was holding his small and petite hands in his large and rough ones.