40

"You never gave me the mixtape" Baekhyun groaned as Chanyeol divertida his eyes from his notebook and looked over to him.

"Sorry" he grumbled with a smile, continuing his studying.

"I'm so BoreD Chanyeolllllll" Baekhyun groans as he sits up from his hospital bed.

"There's nothing to do though. They'll put you on more medication and keep you longer if we do anything" Chanyeol sighs as he takes off his glasses and rests them on his notebook page.

"I don't care as long as I spend time with you that's all that matters" Baekhyun rests his head on the palm of his hand, his elbow resting on his right leg as he stares at Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun your therapy session starts now" a nurse enters the room unexpectedly making Baekhyun jump but then giggle.

"Okay" he says, looking over to Chanyeol but to find him gone and just a chair in his space, no trace of him whatsoever. Baekhyun gulped and closes his eyes, convincing himself Chanyeol is still real and making some stupid reason as to why he left. He just can't admit it to himself.

"I'll lead the way" the nurse smiles as she walks over to the small boy and helps him out of bed slowly as baek was extremely weak. Baekhyun got into his walking aid and shuffled along the corridors of the hospital at a sluggish pace.

After a while of countless wards, corridors and disgusting smells they reaches a psychiatrist's office. The nurse knocked onto the door eagerly as a 'come in' sounded from inside the room. The nurse opened the door and allowed Baekhyun inside. The room was an ivory white, brightly lit by a big window accompanied with blue blinds and a tulip in a vase. Her desk took up most of the room, the other space used for filing cabinets. She span around on her chair and smiled when she laid eyes on Byun Baekhyun.

"Hello Baekhyun" she smiled as she got up, taking her glasses of and walking over to the frail boy and outstretching a hand to shake. Baekhyun smiled and shook her hand eagerly.

"Nice to meet you" Baekhyun bowed in a 90° angle after she let go.

"Okay nurse Jeon you can leave us now" the doctor bowed as the nurse nodded and left them both, closing the door behind them.

"OKAY Baekhyun take a seat" she said as she got some files ready, a tape recorder and a notebook.
Baekhyun took a seat on a comfortable looking white and blue cushioned seat in front of her desk, leaving his walking aid to the side of the room, "my name is Dr.Ji Haesoo and I am your psychiatrist and doctor from now on"

(Okay yea, this chapter and part has MASSIVE ties to the THAT's okay it's Love drama ((well yeah a character is in it)) I just wanna say this book is 100% not Based of the drama and I didn't get any ideas originally from the drama. All ideas are 100% my own imagination I just felt like including haesoo lol)

"It's nice to meet you Dr.Ji" Baekhyun bows his head as she flashes a smile at him.

"So I understand you've experienced your first psychotic break?" DR.ji asked as Baekhyun nods his head but bites his lip.

(A psychotic break is when someone experiences their first psychosis episode)

"Could you maybe tell me about what you've experienced? I need to know what happens during these episodes and what delusions you're experiencing" she asks as Baekhyun nods and explains in as much detail as he can.

"Okay I see whilst you've been at the hospital you've been through a physical exam, an MRI scan, psychiatric evaluation and a CT scan. I see you've been prescribed aripiprazole and it's been working slightly. When do you start seeing 'Chanyeol?' Is there something that happens or triggers these episodes?" She asks.