18

Btw there's gonna be big time skips in this BC I can't be bothered to write every day in Baekhyun's life ?? You feel ?? Also everyone would get bored of it so;

"Hi" Chanyeol smiles as he spots his Baekhyun walk up to him, "OOO have you got eyeliner on?"

"Um yeah" Baekhyun says as he looks at his feet, scared of what his boyfriend would say about his makeup.

"It looks really hot Baekhyun" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun blushes.

"Thank you" he smiles, lacing his hand with Chanyeol's.

"What do you wanna go on first" Chanyeol asks as they enter the arcade, it was surprisingly empty at the moment.

"Mmm" Baekhyun looks around , scanning the area to look at all the different things to play on, "air hockey"

"I am so gonna kick your ass" Chanyeol chuckles as Baekhyun drags him over to the air hockey table.

"Oh really?" Baekhyun smirks as he inserts 100 won into the table.
The game starts off slowly, Baekhyun laughing as he's never seen Chanyeol so seriously before.

"YES I SCORED!" Baekhyun screamed, laughing with his hands up in the air.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET PAST ME YOU FUCK" Chanyeol shouted, laughing but also annoyed Baekhyun was beating him.

"Because I'm good at this" Baekhyun chuckles as Chanyeol grits his teeth.

"Right I'm going to destroy you just wait" Chanyeol chuckles.

The game goes on for a while and Chanyeol doesn't even score a single point making him extremely annoyed. Baekhyun kept teasing and laughing at him which agitated Chanyeol slightly.

"I swear to god how're you beating me!" Chanyeol says.

"Because" Baekhyun shrugs and scores another point, winning the game.

"How the fuck did you do that I-" Chanyeol's mouth hung open as Baekhyun laughed at his boyfriend.

"I don't know I've never played it before" Baekhyun shrugs, putting his hand in his pockets and walking over to Chanyeol.

"I demand a rematch" Chanyeol says, crossing his arms.

"no you know I won" Baekhyun smiles, putting his arms on Chanyeol but Chanyeol hitting them off.

(Chanyeol isn't actually pissed btw)

"You're not hugging me you cheater fuck you" Chanyeol snarls, turning the other way.

"Chanyeol for fucks sakakkkeeee" Baekhyun groaned, punching Chanyeol's back, "don't do this"

"I hate you" Chanyeol says with a smirk.

"Fuck you" Baekhyun punches Chanyeol's back hard making the taller cry out in pain.

"For fucks same Baekhyun how do you punch that hard you're like 5"1 and 12" Chanyeol laughs as Baekhyun just smiles.

"Kyungsoo taught me" Baekhyun smiles.

"Remind me to never get on your bad side or kyungsoo's oh god ow" Chanyeol hisses as Baekhyun hugs him.

"I'm sorry I beat you" Baekhyun giggled into Chanyeol's leather jacket.

"It's fine my ego has just gone" Chanyeol jokes as he pulls Baekhyun in closer and kisses the top of his head.

"You're such a nerd Chaneyol I swear to god" Baekhyun chuckles, pulling apart from the hug and pecking his lips softly, "come on let's go"

Baekhyun pulls him around the arcade until they reach the gun shooter thing, Chanyeol pulling him towards that.