39

WARNING:
This chapter could be triggering if you have PTSD or current problems with bullying or any eating disorder. Just a warning!
Also this chapter is primarily Vkook, not fluff though bc this is chanbaek after all so

--

"Hey Fatty" something large and jagged hit the back of Taehyung's head. Taehyung sighed and turned around to see JungMin and his friends smirking at him.

"What is it" Taehyung sighs, getting ready for another taunting.

"What've you got for lunch?" JungMin asks as he diverts his eyes to Tae's lunchbox.

"My mum's Mix sea food stew she made last night with some rice" Taehyung mumbles to himself turning around again before the boy grips Taehyung and spins him around again.

"I didn't hear ya' big boy" the bully murmurs, clinging onto Taehyung's shirt making him gulp and start to sweat with anxiety.

"I said mixed sea food stew" Taehyung speaks clearly in a louder voice, avoiding eye contact with the now nodding boy.

"Ah that's right. You know that sounds good" the boy laughs as he looks around to all his friends, "you know, I'm having a craving for stew right now and it would be amazing if you could maybe feed us"

"I'm in class JungMin give it up the teacher will see us" Taehyung sighs.

"Come on Taehyung" the boy laughs, "we're just having fun"

"Come on give us the stew, it's not like you need it anyway two-tonnes TAE" another boy chimes in as everyone laughs.

"That one wasn't even inventive" Taehyung sighs as JungMin grabs him by the scruff of his neck and whispers in his ear trough gritted teeth.

"Try me one more time and I will rip out that little throat of yours you got that you old fat slob?" Taehyung nods in agreement as the taller boy shoves Taehyung back into his seat. The frightened boy desperately searched through his bag and handed over his lunch to the bullys as his stomach rumbled.

--

"If you can pinch it you can lose it, if you can pinch if you can lose it, if you can pinc-" Taehyung stops singing the tune as Jungkook entered the hospital room.

"I told you to stop singing that" Jungkook sniffles as the bag of snacks he has in his hand drops to the floor.

"Jungkook I'm sorry" Taehyung removes his weak hands from his stomach he had previously been pinching.

"You shouldn't be sorry, it's them who should be sorry" Jungkook sits down and sighs, burying his face in his hands with a sigh.
Taehyung reached out for jungkook's hand. Jungkook looked up at Taehyung's limp and outstretched hand and took it in his. His hand was so fragile as all of him was and Jungkook as so scared if he touched him he would shatter like glass.

"I love you just remember that okay?" Jungkook fakes a smile as Taehyung smiled lightly at jungkook's small comment.

"I love you too" the older whispered.

--

"If you can pinch it you can lose it fatty" Jungmin laughs as he pinches Taehyung's squishy belly. Taehyung brushed the bully's hand off of his stomach in an attempt to hide himself. If there's one thing Taehyung hates, it's someone touching his stomach.

"Oh look at two-tonne TAE getting all violent" a boy teased with a smirk as the gang pushed him against the school wall. Taehyung yelped as his head hit the wall.