24

"Yo" Baekhyun smiles as he picks up the phone.

"Hiiii" Chanyeol giggles as Baekhyun feels at ease from hearing his boyfriend's voice.

"Why're you calling me?" Baekhyun asks.

"Is it a crime to call your boyfriend?" Chanyeol asks with a smirk, his voice slightly cracking up with the bad signal.

"No I'm just curious as to why all of a sudden" Baekhyun chuckles.

"No reason. Except I'm in jeju" Chanyeol says as Baekhyun chokes on his water.

"WHAT" Baekhyun shouts as Chanyeol laughs, "how the fuck did you get there?"

"On a ferry dumb ass" Chanyeol laughs as Baekhyun death glares, "Wow I can feel your death glare through the screen yikes calm"

"But why're you in jeju?" Baekhyun asks, sitting down and folding his arms together.

"I felt like going somewhere away from here for a small break. I'm with yixing and Junmyeon as well" Chanyeol says as Baekhyun gets more and more jealous.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Baekhyun asks in a sad voice.

"Awh Baekhyun don't get sad! I'll take you to jeju one day just me and you okay? And because it was a last minute thing I had like no time. Yixing and Junmyeon were just hanging around mine and we got bored and we all decided we needed a break because of stress. And then 2 hours later we were in jeju"

"Okay-" Baekhyun says, still jealous but a little better.

"I'm sorry I really am! We can always Skype!" Chanyeol says, feeling slightly bad that he's left Baekhyun.

"No it's okay you deserve a break. And I have school anyway haha. Have fun on your trip!" Baekhyun smiles, drumming his fingers on the table.

"So shall we Skype tonight?" Chanyeol asks.

"No it's okay have fun with your friends you deserve it. You can survive without me for a day or two" Baekhyun giggles, he still feels jealous but he's happy his boyfriend is resting and having fun.

"Okay that's good! I'll see you in 2 days when I return right?" Chanyeol says.

"Yeah! I'll be there to greet you haha" Baekhyun smiles widely and chuckles.

"You better be or I'm suing you" Chanyeol smiles, running his fingers through his hair, "but remember I'm constantly thinking about you okay?"

"And I'll be constantly thinking about you too" Baekhyun's heart flutters as his boyfriend's deep voice laughs at his words.

"So we won't be together physically , but we will be mentally" Chanyeol smiles as he pulls his coat up a little, the signal getting worse and worse.

"You're so cheesy" Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

"I know I am babe" chanyeol laughs, "God the signal in jeju is so shit"

"I can barely understand you. It's like morse code" Baekhyun laughs, "anyway I'll let you have fun goodbye Chanyeol~!"

"Goodbye Baekhyunieeeeee" Chanyeol hung onto the e as he laughs and hangs up. Baekhyun let out a long sigh and outstretched his small limbs.

--

"Bye should I be jealous or not?" Baekhyun asks as he eats more out of his tub of Ben and Jerry's.

"No" Luhan says, "but I can see why you would be"

"I would be jealous to be honest" Kyungsoo shrugs. They were having another bottom girly night in or now as Kyungsoo liked to call it 'submissive night of fun' for some reason, Jongdae said it sounded stupid.

"Yes but Kyungsoo you get jealous when Jongin does actually anything" baekhyun says as Luhan and Jongdae agree.

"I hate to say it but you're right" Kyungsoo sighs, eating more ice cream.

"But I think it's good that he's having time with his friends because he needs it doesn't he? And he deserves a rest. Just why didn't he tell me?" Baekhyun sighs.

"As you said he was in a worry. And no offence baek but you're not always his top priority" Jongdae says, crossing his legs as he got in a new position.

"He's my top priority all the time" Baekhyun pouts.

"No he's not" Luhan chuckles, "I know you love him but he's not always your top priority all the time"

"That's true" Baekhyun nods, "I just hope he doesn't bail on me for Valentine's Day"

"Hey off topic but remember jongdae's Valentine's party that we planned last year and we all ended up planning and eating ice cream while crying. Yeah. Then Jongin started screaming how he wasn't gay and then we cried even more because we were even more lonely" Kyungsoo says as Luhan and Baekhyun laugh.

"That wasn't funny" Jongdae crosses his arms.

"It kinda was" Baekhyun chuckles.

"Shut up you cried the most" Jongdae snaps.

"Rude but true" Baekhyun shrugs.

"Ah oh well" Jongdae sighs, "Luhan how's life?"

"It's good" Luhan nods, "Sehun is making me cry a lot but other than that it's okay"

"Bad or good crying?" Jongdae asks.

"Good. I saw his abs last night and I cried. Legit tears. All down my face" Luhan sighs, sipping his wine.

"Me" Jongdae says.

"No it's not lay off my man" Luhan points his finger at Jongdae.

"I literally date Minseok what" Jongdae says with a confused expression.

"But Sehun is mineeee" Luhan says, eating more ice cream.

"Omg has your ice cream gone Luhan?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Yep" he nods.

"Fatty" Jongdae smirks, earning in a hit from luhan, "I was kidding Lu you're beautiful!!!!"

"Shut up! I'm hungry okay!" Luhan laughs.

"You beat Baekhyun with ice cream and that's saying something" Jongdae says as everyone agrees, "Baekhyun?" Baekhyun was staring into space , his eyes glazed over.

"You okay?" Luhan asks, getting in front of him and waving his hand in front of his eyes.

"Oh - yeah! I'm good!" Baekhyun jumos to reality as everyone laughs.

"Pay attention hoe" Jongdae sighs.

"Sorry haha" Baekhyun laughs, but his expression turns dark quickly again.

"Guys it's 4am shall we sleep?" Kyungsoo asks, putting his now empty wine glass down.

"Yeah I'm tired to be honest" Luhan yawns.

"Okay night guys" Jongdae smiles.

"Night" Baekhyun says, getting into his bed and gettin comfortable as Kyungsoo gets up to turn the lights off.
Everyone gets comfortable in their beds or sleeping bags as the lights turn off.

"I feel like a girly middle schooler" Luhan chuckles.

"Same" everyone said in Unison.

"Nighttttt" everyone chimed.