16

"I want to die" Jongdae groaned.

"Hi Jongdae" everyone chorused.

"Are you'd not gonna ask me why I want to die?" Jongdae asks as he sits on minseok's lap.

"No" kyungsoo shakes his head.

"Why not ?" Jongdae asks , looking slightly hurt.

"No offence honey You always want to die it's nothing new" Minseok says as he wraps his arms around the younger's waist and lightly kisses his neck.

"That's true" Jongdae says, "I'm so emo"

"Okay babe" Minseok nods, pecking his lips slightly to get him to shut up.

"Oi Baekhyun" Sehun shouts as he nudges Baekhyun's side, "stop zoning out"

"But the catfish just left" Baekhyun says as everyone stares at him funny.

"What?" Kyungsoo murmurs.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asks.

"I don't know-" Baekhyun says as he takes out a sigh.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Kyungsoo asks.

"I-I don't thiNk so" Baekhyun says, scanning his brain to try and remember, "Wait no I think I got 3 hours"

"Oh god Baekhyun go home that's awful" Kyungsoo says, "was it like that the night before too?"

"Yeah..." Baekhyun rubs his eyes, "and the night before that"

"You need to go home baekhyun" jongdae says.

"No I need to stay for the onbulde" baekhyun says, everyone looking at him with more confusion.

"Okay Hun you need to go home" jongdae says as Baekhyun Just yawns.

"Onbulde?" Sehun asks.

"It's not a word" Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

"That makes more sense now" Sehun nods as Kyungsoo rolls his eyes.

--

"Can you walk yourself home?" Jongdae asks as they exit the school together.

"I should be okay" Baekyun nods with a smile, "I don't know what's wrong with me"

"You're just tired baek" Jongdae gives Baekhyn a friendly smile, "go home and rest"

"Yeah..." Baekyun says with a smile as jongdae ruffles his hair with a giggle.

"Did Chanyeol fuck you too hard last night" jongdae asks as he feels a stinging pain in his arm and sees that Baekyun hit him.

"No he didn't I just haven't been sleeping. I don't know why I just can't" Baekyun sighs.

"I'm kiddinggg and I need to get back to class now baekhyun. Oh also don't sleep too much I'm planning a girly night in with the bottoms of the group" jongdae says with excitement.

"Hmmm" baekhyun hums.

"Come on baekhyun please come tonight. Stop this social isolation and withdraw. You missed a whole week of fun with everyone and we miss you" jongdae pleads.

"Hmmm okay I'll come" Baekyun groans as jongdae shouts in excitement.

"It's going to be fun baekhyun!! Anyway goodbye!!" Jongdae smiles before turning the corner and leaving Baekyun to walk alone.