20

"merry Christmas!!" Baekhyun cheers as he enters Chanyeol's house.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS BYUN BAEKHYUN" Chanyeol screams as he engulfs Baekhyun in a massive hug and spins him around.

"Put me downnnnn" Baekhyun wined as Chanyeol chuckled at how cute the latter looked.

"Merry Christmas" Baekhyun smiled as he pulled Chanyeol's head down and into a passionate kiss. Chanyeol's hands rested on Baekhyun's hips and Baekhyun's were wrapped around the taller's neck. Their kiss lasted a while, not wanting to let go of each other. They pulled away with a smile and then laughed in awkwardness.

"So Baekhyun" Chanyeol smirks , "do you like my Christmas sweater?" Chanyeol poses like a model and spins around as Baekhyun laughs. The sweater was red and had a plain Santa on it.

"IT matches your hair" Baekhyun giggles as Chanyeol agrees.

"I know that's why I got it. I think I should be a model I look so damn good" he winks, Baekhyun blushing slightly.

"It's almost as ugly as mine" Baekhyun laughs as he shows his, a Rudolph with a pompom nose, "my grandma Made it for me 2 years ago"

"Wow that's some great fashion right there" Chanyeol chuckles.

"Okay but let's decorate the tree I so badly want too" Baekhyun squeals as he looks over to see a medium size fake Christmas tree in the corner with boxes of ornaments surrounding it.

--

"Okay it's finished!" Chanyeol cheered as they stepped back and looked at the tree they had decorated.

"No not yet we need to put the star on" Baekhyun says in an annoyed manner.

"Okay sorry" Chanyeol rolls his eyes as Baekhyun gets the big star out of the box. Baekhyun tried to reach the top but as much as he stretched he couldn't reach it.

"Uh-" Baekhyun flushed red.

"Okay I'll help" Chanyeol giggled as he lifts Baekhyun up. Baekhyun places it on top of the tree with a massive smile and jumps out of Chanyeol's grasp.

"I feel so Christmassy" Baekhyun squeals as Christmas music plays in the background.

"I'm so happy to share this with you" Chanyeol smiles as he stares at the tree with Baekhyun in his arms, "I mean the tree would be a mess, I randomly pile things on and you sort them all out"

"That's true you're hopeless with decorating" Baekhyun laughs as he pokes his boyfriend's cheek.
Chanyeol rests his head in the nook of Baekhyun's neck and left a few soft kisses along it. Baekhyun sighed in content and closes his eyes, loving how happy he felt being held by Chanyeol.

"I love you so much" Baekhyun says, a fluttery feeling forming in his stomach.

"I love you so much too" Chanyeol smiles, hugging him tighter and leaving a soft peck on Baekhyun's chapped lips.

--

"Okay can we open presents now?" Baekhyun asks.

"MMMMM okay. and then we can watch some Christmas movies" Chanyeol nods as Baekhyun claps his hands together.

"I'm really shit with giving presents but here you go" Baekhyun smiles as he hands over a present to Chanyeol.

"It's fine I don't need much" Chanyeol smiles as he opens the package.

"What the fuck-" Chanyeol laughs as he looks down on Baekhyun's gift, "a doge plushie?"

(Thank byundaddy for the idea)

"It reminded me of you" Baekhyun winked as he tried to hold in his laugher.

"I swear to god Byun Baekhyun-" Chanyeol laughs as he squeezes his gift.

"Aren't I just the best boyfriend in the world?" Baekhyun smirks as Chanyeol embraces him.

"Yes you are, thank you so much I love you" Chanyeol chuckles as he presses a kiss to Baekhyun's temple.

"I love you too" Baekhyun blushed as they pulled away from each other, "now what's my gift?"

"Now it's not wrapped up sorry but I'm
Poor" Chanyeol chuckles awkwardly, "you've been begging for ages so here"
He hands Baekhyun a folder full of sheets of paper titled 'bars by park Chanyeol' and there was a blank CD with black ink writing over it saying 'park Chanyeol mixtape'.

"Oh my god thank you so much!" Baekhyun smiles as he looks down at his gifts, "I'm so excited to read and listen"

"I also got you some sweets" Chanyeol smiles as he dumps a plastic bag with sweets by Baekhyun. Baekhyun's eyes grow wide as he flicks through the pages and looks through the sweet selection.

(When I say sweets I mean candy I'm British lmao)

"Thank you so much you're such a good boyfriend I love you!" Baekhyun squeals as he tackles Chanyeol into a hug and laughs into his oversized Christmas sweater.

"I love you too" Chanyeol laughs as he holds him tighter.

"Can we have cake now?" Baekhyun mumbles.

"I have ice cream too" Chanyeol chuckles as Baekhyun pulls away and claps his hands together.

"Yes!" Baekhyun claps and smiles in a cute manner, making Chanyeol's heart flutter.

--

"God how many Christmas movies have we watched" Baekhyun yawns, outstretching his arms. They had completely demolished the cake and ice cream between the two of them and had even eaten some of the sweets Chanyeol brought. The only light in the room was the flashing lights from the Christmas tree and the light from the TV.

"I think 5?" Chanyeol answers, yawning himself.

"God I'm tired" Baekhyun rubs his eyes, "I want to sleep over but it's Christmas tomorrow"

"Hmmm" Chanyeol hums as he caresses Baekhyun's cheek.

"I want you to sing for me in real life some day" Baekhyun says, closing his eyes as Chanyeol's soft hand glides across his skin gently.

"And I want you to sing for me too" Chanyeol smiles.

"Well the Christmas show is on tomorrow at my school, you can come and see me and my friends! You can meet them too!" Baekhyun says excitedly.

"Calm down Baekhyun" Chanyeol chuckles, "I'd love to come. When does it start?"

"5pm"

"I'll be there" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun claps his hands together in happiness.

"I'm so excited for you too see my work. I've been composing like crazy" Baekhyun smiles as he takes Chanyeol's hand in his, linking them together and squeezing them right, "my friends are so excited to meet you"

"I'm exited to meet them" Chanyeol smiles.

"We can go for a meal afterwards!" Baekhyun suggests as Chanyeol happily accepts.

"I'm excited to hear your beautiful voice" Chanyeol smiles, "I bet you sound beautiful" Baekhyun chuckles and blushes as Chanyeol admired how stunning Baekhyun looked right now.

"Merry Christmas Chanyeol" Baekhyun spoke after a silence that lasted 2 minutes.

"Merry Christmas baekhyun" Chanyeol smiles as he pulls Baekhyun down for a heated kiss.

--

NO
they didn't fuck.