35

Baekhyun stares at jongdae in the most hurt way, clenching his fists and his teeth together.

"Why did you lie?" Baekhyun asks. Jongdae shrugs and clutches his red cheek in pain.

"I'm sorry I told you I am" jongdae shakes his head.

"I thought you loved me" Baekhyun lets out a slight sob before wiping away a tear.

"I do-"

"Why are we here then?" Baekhyun asks, "WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE?"

"Please Baekhyun come with Me" jongdae outstretches his hand and looks at him with pleading eyes.

"No" Baekhyun shakes his head as he backs up into the car.

"Please I don't want them to come out here and hurt you" jongdae chokes as he lets out a sob.

"No go away" Baekhyun cries. Jongdae shuts his eyes tight in pain as he gets his phone out and rings the hospital.

"We're outside and Baekhyun doesn't want to cooperate. You'll need to come and pick him up" Jongdae and Baekhyun looked distraught as Jongdae nods and hangs up.

"I don't know who you are anymore" Baekhyun shakes his head and clenches his fist.

"Baekhyun, neither do I. You're skinny and you look like death. CANT YOU SEE SOMETHING IS WRONG"

"Shut up"

"No I'm your best friend I doing what's best for you"

"I said shut UP DAMN IT" Baekhyun shouts as he punches Jongdae right in the eye, causing him to fall to the cold concrete.

Doctors come running out of the hospital with their equipment only to witness the scene. Jongdae lies their, crying into his hands as they come rushing over.
They grip Baekhyun around the arms and his waist, detaining him to the ground as he thrashes about whilst screaming. Their talking was like mumbles to him, he didn't understand all the complicated words they were saying and quite frankly he didn't care.

"Okay he needs a-" was all Baekhyun heard from a male doctor as a nurse she rushing over with an injection.

"NO NO" Baekhyun screams, tears streaming down his red cheeks.

"Baekhyun remain calm please it'll hurt a lot less" a doctor says as he doesn't stop kicking his limp limbs about.
Baekhyun lets out a yelp as he feels a needle piercing his upper arm.
He feels the weird and warm liquid seep into his veins as he slowly calms down, his breath slowed and his eyes began to close before everything went black.

--

"Is he going to be okay?" A worried female voice asks.

"Yes it'll all be okay" a tanned and wrinkled 50 year old man with his hands in his pocket nods.

"Thank you so much Dr.Lee" the woman thanks, smiling up at him. The woman focused her attention on Baekhyun lying before her and a smile sprung to her face as his eyes opened.

"Mum?" Baekhyun asks as he tries to lift his head up but can't as it feels like a sledgehammer has just knocked his head.

"I'll leave you guys alone" the doctor says as he writes something down and leaves.

"Hello baby" she smiles, taking a seat by the bed and stroking her little boy's cheek in a motherly fashion, "Don't lift your head, get some rest honey"

"Mum where am I?" Baekhyun asks as he scans the big white room around him. It was all plain and white except for a window that was bolted shut but let the sun shine through. The only decoration in the room was a bedside table on which was covered in flowers, chocolates and 'get well soon cards'.

"You're in hospital honey" she says with an apologetic look.

"Why- why am I here?" Baekhyun asks trying to lift up his hands, but to his surprise he can't. He looks down at the bed to find his hands tied down alone with his feet. He tries desperately to get them off but instead is just making himself hurt a whole lot more.

"Baekkie stop" she says, "you're just hurting yourself. You know why you're here"

And then suddenly Baekhyun remembers everything. How Jongdae betrayed him and his love for Chanyeol.

"B-b-but" Baekhyun stammers as tears spring to his eyes, "Chanyeol isn't my imagination, he's real. Mum you've got to understand"

"Baby, no. I hate to see you like this" she sighs as she buries her head in her hands.

"I want Chanyeol, where is he?" Baekhyun asks, "I miss him mum I want him now"

"Baekhyun he's never coming. He never arrived and he never left. You need to realise.... he's not real"

"Don't say that about him" Baekhyun shakes his head, he tries to cover his ears but he can't. This time there's no where to run or hide, he has to face his fears and hear what his mum has to say.

"Baekhyun stop, he doctors and nurses are watching" she says as Baekhyun looks up to see 3 CCTV cameras filming their every move.

"I don't want to be here I don't need to be here" Baekhyun shakes his head, only making his head's state worse.

"Baekhyun the doctor told me to tell you some things. If you need help or assistance just press this button here that's near your finger so you can reach it" his mum says, pointing to a tiny button by his finger, "and if you fall out of bed people will come rushing to assistance for you because there's motion sensors. You will be allowed to roam free after a few weeks of being like this and once you've called down"

"Okay" Baekhyun nods sadly.

"Anyway I'll be back soon I really need to get going" Baekhyun's mum says as she grabs her coat.

"Okay mum" Baekhyun nods.

"Get well soon Hun, I'll be thinking of you. I'll miss you at home , I love you!" She calls as she walks towards the exit.

"I love you too..." Baekhyun trails off the end of the sentence as she leaves. Leaving him in nothing but silence and boredom.