44

FUCK LAST CHAPTER I'M--

--

"Hey baek how're you'd holding up?" Kyungsoo asks as he walks towards his hospital bed with some fresh flowers followed by Jongin, sehun and Jongdae.

"I'm okay" Baekhyun smiles.

"Well better than last week" Kyungsoo smiles as he puts the fresh roses in a vase by the windowsill.

"Hey who's that?" Sehun asks as he notices a framed photo by his bedside table.

"An old friend" Baekhyun half smiles as he glances down at the photo of Taehyung.

"Heyyy how come I'm not framed" Jongdae pouts as he sits down.

"Because you're not dead" Baekhyun rolls his eyes and suddenly everyone falls silent.

"Shit I'm sorry" Jongdae murmurs.

"Wow we've been here like 2 seconds and we've already fucked shit up" Jongin breathes heavily, wrapping his arm around Kyungsoo's waist and pulling him tighter into a side hug.

"When did you last see Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asks as Baekhyun closes his eyes in pain.

Baekhyun was starting to realise quickly and come to his sentences all the plot holes in their relationship. He just didn't feel the same anymore and he friend feel real. Everything was suddenly making sense. But was it bad he didn't want to say goodbye to Chanyeol? He loved him for god's sake he didn't want to just say goodbye and give up.

"Today. I see him all the time" Baekhyun mumbles.

"Oh" Kyungsoo nods.

"We brought bubble tea" Jongdae smiles as he hands a strawberry milk bubble tea to Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiles lightly as he accepts the gift but shoves it onto his table.

"Heyyy I brought that for you" sehun pouts.

"I'm not feeling like it" he huffs.

"Do you wanna go out for a walk?" Kyungsoo asks, smiling sweetly at Baekhyun but he just shakes his head.

"why not? It's nice outside" Jongin asks.

"Chan said he would visit in half an hour" Baekhyun almost whispers to himself as it was embarrassing.

"For fucks sake" sehun ran his fingers through his blond hair and sighs.

"Again?" Jongin huffs with a laugh, "every time we come we get the same reaction. Chanyeol is coming or whatever. Can't we your friends who are REAL by the way spend time with you?"

"Jongin stop-" Kyungsoo tries to get him to stop but Jongin shook Kyungsoo off of him aggressively.

"He's not real Baekhyun hE's your imagination! WAKE UP! He never was real and never will be okay? wake the fuck up and get to grips with reality" Jongin shouts, Baekhyun just stares blankly as a tear runs down his cheek slowly.

"Jongin shut up" sehun hisses.

"no he needs to realise Chanyeol isn't here and he IS NOT COMING! I take out time of my day to visit you and see if you're better but you're not even trying" Jongin shouts, Baekhyun's tears falling quicker now and his vision was getting blurry.

"Jongin you've said enough" Jongdae grits his teeth together.

"No! Baekhyun needs to realise I'm ri-" Jongin was cut off and eventually silenced by sehun punching him right in the jaw. Jongin fell to the ground with a cry, gripping his cheek in pain.

"You're such a dick" Jongdae spat before storming out of the room.

"I can't believe you-" Kyungsoo shook his head as he took sehun's hand and left the room leaving Jongin and Baekhyun alone.
Jongin stood up slowly, the whole room In silence.