29

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun murmured.

"Mmm?" Chanyeol replies with a hum.

"Hi" Baekhyun giggles and Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

"That's not even funny" Chanyeol smirks, "you're the most unfunny person I've ever met"

"Wow rude" Baekhyun gasped and pouted like a puppy.

"I'm hungry" Chanyeol huffed.

"It's your own house go get some food" Baekhyun said, sitting up straight on the sofa and pushing the blanket off of him.

"But I'm so comfyyyy" Chanyeol groaned as Baekhyun giggles.

"I get you but I can't be bothered to eat food I'm too comfy" Baekhyun shrugs.

"You dickjkkk" Chanyeol groaned.

"You didn't even ask what the fuck Chanyeol!" Baekhyun laughs slightly.

"I know I'm sorry I'm tired and I want to die help" Chanyeol gushed as he rests his head on baekhyun's lap. Baekhyun giggles as plants a light kiss on his head, making Chanyeol feel butterflies.

"Wow you kissed me" Chanyeol says as he looks into Baekhyun's wide brown eyes and smiles.

"I've kissed you so many times what are you on about" Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol confused.

"No I kissed you all the time" Chanyeol says, "you're getting all dominant now"

"Go away you pervert" Baekhyun rolls his eyes as he flicks Chanyeol's temple causing the taller to Yelp in pain.

"Rude and Uncalled for" Chanyeol says, getting up from Baekhyun's lap and pointing a finger at him.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "by the way change of subject I love what you're wearing"

"I always wear this" Chanyeol shrugs, "a baggy hoodie and ripped jeans is all I wear"

"Exactly" Baekhyun smiles, leaning closer towards him so he could feel the taller's breath against his fragile skin.

"You're really close to my face" Chanyeol mutters.

"Am I not aloud to be?" Baekhyun asks with a smile.

"Yes Infact I would ask you to do it more" Chanyeol whispers with a small smirk, sending chills down Baekhyun's back. Chanyeol bit his lip slightly as he stared into Baekhyun's beautiful chocolate brown eyes, how could his eyes be so simple yet drive him insane?

"You have beautiful eyes by the way" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun's cheeks turn a light pink tint.

"Thank you" he whispers.

"You're so beau-"

"Fuckingkissmealready" Baekhyun quickly mumbles before crashing his soft lips into the taller's chapped and rough ones. His hand snakes around the smaller's petit waist and lingered there. The kiss was passionate and needy and deepened with every second which drove them both over the edge.
Baekhyun shuffled onto Chanyeol's lap and dangled his arms over Chanyeol's neck. Baekhyun let out a muffled moan as he felt Chanyeol's tongue exploring his mouth, both of their hearts pounding as the kiss deepened and got more heated. Baekhyun's hand sneaked up Chanyeol's sweater and brushed over his tanned and toned stomach. Baekhyun thought every part of Chanyeol was so beautiful and he wanted to push him down and explore every part of him but he wasn't ready and he knew Chanyeol wasn't either.
Chanyeol moved his hand from the smaller's waist to his thigh, stroking the smaller's clothed milky thigh as they continued making out. The taller subconsciously moved his hand slightly over to the right and to his covered up member making Baekhyun whelp and pull away.