9

More smut sorry lol
If you're not comfortable with smut just go to the next section of the chapter, you know like it has the

--

Yeah those things
Sorry bye!!!

Minseok wrapped bobbed his head up and down Luhan's length, Luhan groaning as he dropped the other's hair. Luhan bucked his hips causing Minseok to gag but he soon adjusted and began eagerly sucking Luhan's member.

(Are you fucking happy now Noelani)

Sehun and Jongdae watched with lust as minseok gave Luhan a blow job, feeling turned on at the sight. Sehun brushed his hand against jongdae's thigh causing Jongdae to groan at the touch.

"I'm so fucking drunk" Sehun laughed.

"Who gives a shit" Jongdae laughs as out of no where he started pumping sehun's shaft.

"Shit Jongdae" Sehun let out a moan as Jongdae pleasured the taller with his hands.

Luhan cummed suddenly as he moaned minseok's name loudly, laughing as they pressed their lips together as they started to make out.

Jongdae was still giving Sehun a handjob, he didn't know why he wasn't even attracted to Sehun at all. But to be honest, he was too drunk to think straight right now.
Sehun unexpectedly comes in jongdae's hand with a long throaty moan.
Jongdae and Sehun made their way over to Sehun and Luhan.

Minseok had Luhan bent over on all fours as he inserted his cock into Luhan's heat. Luhan let out a groan in pain as Minseok cussed under his breath at how tight he was. Minseok slowly started thrusting in as Luhan cried out in pain.

"Move faster" Luhan said as Minseok picked up the pace. He angled his thrust to try and find Luhan's sweet spot and he knew he found it when Luhan let out a moan in pleasure.

Sehun appeared in front of Luhan and bought his member closer to the older's mouth. Luhan took his member in one go and began bobbing his head up and down with the help of Sehun who had gripped his hair and was fucking his mouth. Minseok pounded into the younger faster, building up his pace with every thrust hitting his prostate dead on. Luhan moaned loudly as he continued to suck off Sehun, Sehun loving the vibrations it sent into his cock making him thrust into his mouth faster.

Jongdae sat in the corner jacking himself off as he watched his friends before him, loving the sight before him.
(RIP Chen he's alone )

Luhan let out a long moan as he cummed all over the floor again.
"Shit Luhan" Sehun shouted as he soon cummed into Luhan's mouth, Luhan swallowing sehun's seed.

Minseok took himself out of Luhan and beckoned to Jongdae to come over.
He pinned Jongdae to the floor and without any warning pounded his member into Jongdae.

"Shit Minseok" Jongdae groaned. Minseok pounded into him harder and harder not waiting for him to adjust. Jongdae couldn't help but moan a variety of cuss words and minseok's name over and over as the older hit jongdae's sweet spot over and over.
Minseok lifted jongdae's leg onto his shoulder allowing him to go deeper, pounding into him so hard Jongdae couldn't even function.

Luhan and Sehun had already passed out next to each other, their arms around each other holding each other close.

"FUCK" Jongdae shouted so loud the neighbour's and everyone for miles probably heard them as he suddenly came onto minseok's stomach. Minseok kept pounding into him as Jongdae road his orgasm. Minseok soon found his release and spilt everything inside Jongdae , a little trickling down the younger's leg.

"Oh my god" Jongdae panted as he collapsed to the ground.

--

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" kyungsoo screams as he enters the living room, "WHAT THE FUCK"

He looks around to see cum covering the floor and 4 naked boys asleep next to each other.

"I DID NOT WSNT TO SEE THAT OH GOD" kyungsoo covers his eyes.

"Wha?" Jongdae wakes up, "oh shit" he groans as his head pangs and his ass hurts.

"What the fuck?" Minseok looks around confused, "oh god we didn't ---"

"Oh shit" Jongdae said , putting his head in his hands.

"WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT" kyungsoo screamed.

"I don't know" Jongdae said sleepily as he still clutches his head in pain.

"Shut upppp" Sehun groans as he wakes up, "WHY AM I NAKED" he shouts as he covers himself up, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh my god we if my have an orgy last night did we ?" Luhan asks as he wakes up.

"YOU TELL ME" kyungsoo screams.

"WHY DID NO ONE SHUT UP LASY NIGHT I COULDN'T SLEEP" Baekhyun screams as he storms into the living room, "oh MY GOD" he yells as he covers up his eyes.

"I'm sorry" Minseok bows his head , not sure what to do or say.

"I am sacred for life" kyungsoo cries.

"Shut up you also kept me up last night you and jongin I swear had like 10 rounds" Baekhyun sighed as kyungsoo flushed red.

"S-shut up" kyungsoo blushes as he runs out the room.

"Oh god I just remembered last night" Jongdae said with a shiver.

"It's all coming back in little pieces" Luhan says with a yawn.

"We need to tidy this place up" Minseok sighs.

"I can't believe we all did that last night oh God" Sehun groaned as he hit his head against the couch.

"My ass hurts" Jongdae cries
"I'm so hung over I am not leaving bed until 3 months" Luhan comments.

"I want some clothes" Sehun pouts.

"I'm so sorry by the way" Minseok says.

"It's okay" Jongdae smiles as he puts on some boxers and skinny jeans.

Everyone starts dressing themselves as jongin walks in and screams.

"OH MT GOD PLEADE YELL ME THATS YOGHURT" he screams covering his eyes.

"No we all fucked last night" Jongdae says as Minseok hits him slightly.

"Oh god my parents are gonna kill me" jongin bites on his mail, "EW YOU FRICKLE FRACKED ON THE FLOOR? REMIND ME TO BURN THE FLOOR"

"Sorry" Minseok chuckled.

"Stop shouting my head hurts" Sehun groans as he sits on a couch.

"No don't sit until all the Cum is gone this is your fault" jongin points at everyone as they groan.

"I want to cry" Jongdae groans, "not like you didn't get ass last night"

"Yes but at least it was IN PRIVATE" he screams.

"We also need to sort out this love square like this is out of hand" Baekhyun says as he walks in, "good thing you're all clothed"

"Shut up baek jut cos you were he only one who didn't get ass" Sehun snarled.

"He's saving himself for Chanyeol" kyungsoo grinned as he walked into the room.

"No stop" Baekhyun blushed.

"OH MY GOD TIDY UP" jongin screams.

"Sorry" Jongdae grunted as he got on his hands and knees before collapsing of exhausting and crying.

"For fucks sake" jongin cusses.

"This is going to take a long time" Baekhyun sighs as he runs his hand through his hair.