17

Chanyeol❤️

Yo

What

Wanna go ice skating
w/ me

Cool

Quite literally cool
Cos the ice is cold get it

Fuck off

Love you too

Anyway yeah I'll see you
at the ice rink in an hour?

KkkKkkKk

See you m8

Why are you calling me m8

TF do you want me to
call you?

Lad, fam, babe ? Idk?

Babe suits me

K😉😉😉😉😉

Shut up

I can almost feel your slap
Through my phone ow

So you should

See you then

Babe

See you then

Mr.park

Fgs-----

--

"You know mr.park makes me feel like a 50 year old" Chanyeol chuckles as he walks up to great his boyfriend, wearing a baggy hoodie and sweatpants.

"That's no way to greet your boyfriend on a date" Baekhyun smirks, he was wearing skinny jeans with a baggy sweater and a beanie.

"I just had to get it out my system" Chanyeol smiles, walking closer to Baekhyun and pressing their cold lips together for a few seconds. They pulled away and linked hands, Baekhyun's were chapped and freezing cold , it was December after all.

"You're so cold" Chanyeol frowns.

"Skinny jeans aren't something to wear on a December's night" Baekhyun chuckles, trying to stop his hand shaking that much.

"Come on let's get our boots on" Chanyeol smiles, pulling his boyfriend along.

--

Baekhyun gets on the ice easily, he's done this countless times bed for when he was younger with his mum.

"Chanyeol come on!" Baekhyun outstretched his hand as Chanyeol looked completely scared.

"I-I don't wanna" Chanyeol shook his head as Baekhyun laughs.

"Why? Trust me come on its fun" Baekhyun smiles, his hand getting tired from outstretching.

"I - I can't skate" Chanyeol admitted, looking down at his feet.

"But you suggested this?" Baekhyun asks.