19

"Yo jongdae" Baekhyun screams at Jongdae from the other side of the room.

"What the fuck do you want?" He screams back, everyone in the cafeteria looking at them weirdly.

"Come here" Baekhyun waves his hands over to where he is sitting with everyone. Jongdae rolls his eyes and leaves the group he was talking too.

"What do you want?" Jongdae asks as he sits down on a chair.

"I just wanted to say hi" Baekhyun grins as Jongdae screams and hits Baekhyun whilst everyone laughs.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT I WILL FUCK YOU UP" Jongdae screams as he repeatedly hits Baekhyun.

"IM SORRY STOP OW" Baekhyun screams as Jongdae stops, "I'm reporting you to the police"

"Your fault" Jongdae snarls as he sits down, "I'm kidding Baekhyun I love you stop"

"Welcome home cheater" kyungsoo glares as he opens up his sushi, his eyes never leaving jongdae's.

"Yikes that glare has been lasting a while. Also why am I a cheater?" Jongdae asks as he sips some water.

"You were with another friendship group" kyungsoo says in a salty tone.

"Okay I'm sorry I was finding out some juicy drama from Minhyuk and Kihyun!" Jongdae says, "and y'all know I'm a petty hoe so"

"Ah right" kyungsoo nods as he takes out his chopsticks and picks up a piece of sushi, "you're forgiven"

"Anyway what's the drama I'm shook" Minseok says as he leans in eagerly.

"Well apparently Jackson wang, you know the Hong Kong exchange student right ??? With the muscles, hella hot , raps but says he's not a rapper , funny but annoying , speaks like 209292 languages ?" Jongdae says as everyone agrees, "well he was leading bambam on? Right you know the one who's Thai with the long ass name so we call him BAMBAM and idk he's obsessed with his dick?" Everyone nods, "well Jackson was leading him on and apparently bambam was like in love or some shit but ACTUALLY Jackson was in love with Mark and he was leading him on too. You know mark the Taiwanese American guy who's just I don't know he just sits in silence"

"OKAY WE GET IT WE KNOW WHO EVERYONE IS" Luhan screams, "NOW GET IT OVER WITH"

"Yikes sorry for hitting a wrong nerve there. Anyway so bambam was crying and he called Jackson a monster and then Mark got angry at Jackson and Jackson is now upset cos Mark won't speak to him. But like they're dating or some shit? Hmm minhyuk doesn't know" Jongdae sighs.

"That's some drama and a half" Sehun says as he takes a sip of his water.

"Yeah Jackson's friend group always get into like drama and shit. Like once they all got drunk and stripped at school ah that was funny until some dude got a boner anyway SWIFTLY MOVING ON" Jongdae says.

"for fucks sake I have English with that kid Joshua next" sehun groaned as he face palmed onto the table, "he's trying to be teacher's pet and being all nice and shit just because he's fluent. Like he keeps correcting Me"

"Babe he's just trying to improve your English" Luhan giggled.

"He's just annoying he's too nice and sweet for me I want to move" Sehun sighs.

"Anyway the bell just went we should probably leave" Baekhyun suggests as everyone nods.

"Hey Baekhyun can I talk to you in private?" Jongdae asks as Baekhyun nods.

"You're zoning out? What's wrong?" Jongdae asks.

"I am?" Baekhyun asks, "sorry I guess I'm so tired"

"Not enough sleep again?" Jongdae asks as Baekhyun nods shamefully, "honey you need to sleep"

"URGH I can't" Baekhyun Sighs.

"Hmm I'm sorry" Jongdae pouts, "I don't know what to suggest except stay healthy and know I love you okay?"

"Okay" Baekhyun smiles as Jongdae walks to his class.

--

Chanyeol❤️

Yo

What

It's Christmas in 2 days

It's Christmas eve eve

Wowza

I'm so excited

Saammamammeee
I can't wait to spend the day with
you tomorrow ;£)£))

I've got Netflix ready :):):)

TF NO CHANYEOL

NO WE WILL NOT NETFLIX
AND CHILL OKAY

I MEANT FOR WATCHING
MOVIES FGS

ew

I'm not going that stuff with
you m8

Fuck off

I've got Christmas movies

Help me decorate my tee PLEADE

Okay
I love decorating trees

It's fun

Do you have a star?

You're my star babe
:))))

Shut up you cringe hoe

I like cringe

That's so like you

I know it is

I look aesthetic today

Do you now ?

I look like I'm out of
the breakfast club
or like some 80s movie

I pul it off though

You could pull of a dead body

Yikes true

Your dead body :£:£/)/)

That's just scary and weird
Stop

K

Anyway I need to go I need
to write

Mmmm Kay night!!!!

Love you❤️

I love you too bye ♡