5: Tiny Bit Of Affection

I held onto the clipboard with the contracts needed for the conference in one minute time.

My flats kissed the polished floor as I followed after Mr. Connor who was taking large strides towards the direction of the conference room.

Before he entered, he whipped his head in my direction and raked his eyes over my body.

Though disgusted under his gaze, I looked at him in the eye confidently.

He pulled me into his arms while I struggled under his grasps and furrowed my brows deeply.

"Boss---" I was cut off by his index finger as he dipped his head to the crook of my neck, his breath fanning my ear.

"Be careful later," He paused, closing his eyes. "The man I'm signing a contract with is a womanizer and he will do anything to get in your pants if he catches his eyes on you." His words made my breath hitch at the back of my throat.

I nodded solemnly, pulling my pencil skirt down as far as possible. The last thing I needed was to attract that man with my barely covered ass.

He nodded in satisfaction and let me go. Turning on his heels, he opened the door of the conference room and entered.

I followed after him and forced a smile as I was met with an older looking man who had unshaven stubbles. His eyes were planted firmly on his PA who was wearing a blood red bandeau bra and black pencil skirt.

Slut was the first word that popped into my mind. She was flirting with the man who was oblivious of our presence.

Boss cleared his throat as he stood on the other side of the long stretch of desk. I walked towards him and stood beside him as we watched the man buttoning up his shirt.

His eyes rested on Boss with a smile and shook hands with him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Connor."

"Likewise, Mr. Anderson."

They sat down while we, PAs took our seats. His eyes flickered to me as his lips curved into a smirk while his eyes rested on my chest.

I looked towards his PA who was glaring at me. I inwardly groaned, disgusted with his gaze on my chest.

He was exactly like what Boss said, a womanizer and had dark motives.

"Mr. Anderson, about the contract, do you agree to our company's clauses? It was agreed in the previous meeting that each of our company will possess 50% of the shares in this project." He started while I sighed in relief when his attention was turned back to Boss.

His beautiful PA, on the other hand, was practically drooling over Boss. I wanted to dig out her eyes for even looking at him this way.

Wait, what the hell was wrong with me? I shouldn't be so jealous over this trivial matter. He wasn't even my property.

I buried my jealousy which popped out of nowhere and maintained my composure as the two CEOs discussed about their collaboration on this project.

Throughout the whole conversation, I noticed that Mr. Anderson was doing something that was tickling his PA.

Must be some PDA again.

His eyes met mine with his lips curving into a smirk. I shivered slightly under his burning gaze and looked down at the clipboard in my hands.

I felt a leg touching mine as I silently gasped in surprise. Looking under the desk, I noticed his leg caressing mine while I shivered in disgust.

This man had the audacity to touch me after touching his own PA.

I tilted my head up to be met with his eyes which held mischief in them.

Before I could respond, a leg swooped down in front of mine. I turned my head to see Boss trying to control himself while Mr. Anderson caressed his legs.

His gaze stayed on him the entire time as they discussed about the project.

My heart suddenly warmed at the sight. He was trying to protect me.

Who could have thought that the playboy in front of me who was always trying to f*ck me would actually help me?

Instinctively, I reached out for his hand as my fingers entwined with his, silently thanking him.

He held onto mine as though I was his lifeline while he tried to keep himself from showing his pained expression.

I closed my eyes for a bit before opening them to see the leg slowly reaching to crotch.

I can't allow his leg to reach it.

Without warning, I grasped onto his leg and snapped my head towards Mr. Anderson.

His eyes widened slightly at my actions before smirking at me.

I moved his leg until it touched the floor, clenching my jaws in anger.

I hated jerks like him.

After that, he didn't make any move on me but moved on to his beautiful PA instead.

I sighed in relief, watching as they signed the contracts and scanned through the clauses once more.

When both parties were satisfied, Mr. Anderson stood up and walked towards Boss as they shook hands.

His eyes then rested on mine as he winked at me. I gulped, staring at the front as I felt a hand groping my ass.

I jumped immediately at his action and looked towards him with a glare. An arm was draped around my waist as I was pulled towards Boss who held me in a protective manner.

"It has been a pleasure to meet you, but my PA is off limits to you, Derrick." He said through gritted teeth as he stared at Mr. Anderson with a cold glance.

He let his hand fall back to his side as he nodded in amusement. "Alright then, Declan. I'm not going to touch her because I am giving you face." He finished, before striding out of the office with his PA following after him like a lost puppy.

I released a breath which I didn't know I had been holding before looking towards Boss who was staring at me intently.

Immediately, I pulled away and let my eyes dropped to the floor as I rubbed my nape in embarrassment.

+++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

I don't know if you guys prefer 1000+ words chapter but I had to make it this long for the triggered scene ;) Hope you've enjoyed!

25th July 2016