13: Falling Deep

"If there's any changes to be made, inform my PA and we can work things out on our next meeting."

The contractor nodded his head in response as he turned towards Mr. Anderson while exchanging a few words with him.

Boss strode towards me and whispered against my ear," We're going back. I'm sending you home."

Ignoring how his breath sent a chill down my spine, I opened my lips to say something but shut them instead, pouting as we walked the rest of the way to his car.

Hesitatingly, I entered the back seat as the chauffeur started driving. I could feel his intense stare on me as I tried hard to control my urges.

I don't know why, but I felt sexually aroused than ever as the engine beneath us roared to life.

The wheels hit something hard, making me jump in my seat as my skirt was pushed up my thighs.

I gasped, quickly pulling down the hem of my skirt as I closed my legs together, feeling the wetness from my v-line.

Sh*t, what was happening to me?

My eyes flickered to his burning gaze as he continued to stare at me.

I turned my gaze to my skirt, fiddling with my fingers instead.

All of a sudden, there was a screech from the car as it turned to its left, sending me flying towards boss as I straddled his torso.

His eyes continued to watch me as his lips tilted up into a smirk.

Panicking, I tried to move away from him when he grabbed hold of my waist and kept me in place.

"Boss, please let me go." I pleaded, feeling my heart leaping out of my lungs as I took in large gulpes of breath.

He said nothing, but continued to watch me as he pushed my skirt up to my waist and groaned in delight.

"You're wet for me, aren't you?" He teased, tugging on my thongs as he slid a finger in.

Gasping, I tried to struggle again but ended up in a moaning mess as his finger circled my clit.

He pulled it out and licked the wet juices, the look in his eyes were as though he was tasting me.

His lust-filled orbs stared into mine as I figured that mine was mirroring him as well.

He shot a smirk of his own as he slid two fingers under my thongs and thrusted in, making me gasp as another moan escaped from my lips.

His fingers continued to circle my clit until I was almost reaching my climax. My body responded to him as he continued to pleasure me with his skillful fingers.

As I was about to reach the climax, he pulled his fingers out and slid them into his mouth, licking off all of my wet juices.

Through my glazed orbs, I groaned when he didn't continue.

"Boss." I groaned aloud in frustration, grinding my hips against his for more.

"Have you finally come around?" He whispered, my body pressed against his tightly.

My body betrayed me and reacted to him as I continued to grind my hips against his. His lips made contact with my neck as he left open-mouthed kisses.

I moaned when his lips found my sensitive spot as he grazed his teeth across it, slowly leaving behind a love bite of his own.

The car suddenly came to a stop as my body continued to be pressed against his with his hungry lips attacking mine.

He continued to devour me as his fingers raked across my ponytail and tugged my hair tie down with ease.

He pulled back for a moment to look at me while I felt blush creeping up to my cheeks. "You look beautiful with your hair down, babe." He whispered, playing with my hair before smashing my lips with his.

++++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

12th September 2016