14: Pressing On

His tongue tangled with mine, pressing my body even tighter against his.

Each second passed with his lips pressed against mine was heaven.

It was then did I felt nostalgic. It was as though I had kissed those lips before.

His hands roamed around my body while he groaned when I was doing a good job in pleasuring him.

His lips hungrily devoured mine, biting and sucking my lips until they turned swollen.

God, he was making me so addicted.

Yet, the only thing I couldn't capture was his face. If only I could remember it during the night I was drunk...

Slowly regaining my senses, I pushed him away immediately and looked away.

Our pants filled the car, even his chauffeur had already gotten out to give us privacy.

"Sorry, we-we can't do this." I stuttered, grabbing my handbag when I noticed that we had reached my house.

He gripped my wrist, halting me from leaving as my hand on the door handle loosened slightly.

"Wait-" He was interrupted by his phone ringing which made me sigh in relief.

Saved by the phone call.

I looked towards him with a smile, removing his hand from my wrist and quickly got out of the car.

Without looking back, I brisk-walked to the lobby and hastily got into the lift.

Resting a palm on my chest, I breathed in heavily in hopes of calming myself down. My heart was beating erratically which was turning me berserk soon.

Why was I even feeling this way when all he wanted was just simply a f*ck?

Oh god, please don't tell me that I have fallen in love with him.

++++

Skimming my lips across the rim of the glass, I downed another glass of whiskey.

After a few rounds of shots, my cheeks must be flaming red right now.

Anyways, since it was the weekends already, I could use a drink or two, now that I was so confused with my feelings.

Eyeing the glass in my hands, I imagined his lips against mine as his hands slowly roamed around my body.

Our bodies pressed against each other while I grinded my hips against his with a seductive smirk.

Now, I was the one who was mad. Oh god, I must be really mad.

I can't believe I would actually be thinking about this. The heels of my palms kissed my forehead as I groaned aloud, obviously unaware of a presence behind me.

It was until the chair squeaked beside me did I looked up to see him ordering a drink from the bartender.

Why was boss here? Oh wait, maybe he was looking for a woman to satisfy him.

No matter how much my confidence level had plunged down, I would never agree to do it with him.

Turning back to my glass of whiskey, I downed another shot, the liquid burning my throat.

"Hey, handsome." An alluring voice rang in my ears as I watched from the peripheral of my vision where a woman was already hitting on him.

Seems like someone was getting his victim on his bed tonight.

My face, however, wore a scowl as she whispered sweet nothings to him, openly flirting with him.

My fingers around my glass tightened until I heard him muttering, "I'm with this woman here."

Snapping my head towards his direction, he shot me his infamous smirk while the woman scowled at me and stalked off in her 6 inches high stilettos.

Seriously, what's wrong with women wearing such high heels when it was obviously damn uncomfortable?

"Jealous that she has a pair of sexy legs than you?" He teased, noticing my eyes stayed fixated on her legs.

I glared at him, closing my eyes briefly in the hopes of lessening the pounding headache.

Oh no, I was seriously not going to look forward to a hangover tomorrow morning.

"You're drunk, babe." He stated, leaving a few notes on the table and carried me in bridal style.

Too weak to protest, I allowed him to carry me out of the bar.

He slipped into his car, holding me close towards him while he adjusted himself in a more comfortable position.

I was pretty much pressed up against him in a drunken state with my arms hanging around his neck loosely.

"Why did you drink so much, babe?" He murmured after the wheel hit the roads.

"I am pretty sure that's none of your concern, boss." I stated with an eye roll.

He chuckled, "Then you must be sober enough to retort me."

"That's because you're asking a senseless question."

"Is someone on her period?" He asked with a cheeky grin. I smiled slightly at his question and shook my head.

"You should be running far away from me if I am having my period right now."

"In that case, I don't mind a little cuddle to cool you down." He said, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Do you always do that to other women?" I blurted out, surprised at my own choice of words.

"No, you're the second woman I have done that to, besides my mom." He replied while I felt blush creeping up to my cheeks in an instant.

I can't help but to let a smile spread across my face at his words. It was just a silly kiss on the forehead and I had gotten so girly like a high school teen.

I should have grown out of all those prince charming fantasies.

++++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

19th September 2016