18: Taken Cared Of

I woke up, feeling heavy and sick. God damn it, I was running a fever right now.

Shifting to the side, I pushed myself up and climbed out of bed.

No matter how sick I was, heartbroken I felt, company's matters were still important.

I can't fall sick, not when the project was still getting rocky.

And I wasn't going to let my feelings for him get the best of me.

Time will heal everything, I believe in that.

I sauntered into the bathroom and closed the door.

++++

Finding my will, I stepped into the office as I held onto the files in my arms tightly.

His eyes found mine while my heart raced even quicker.

Deciding to ignore it, I handed him the files and stood by the desk, waiting for him to check through the content.

As I waited, my head began to feel dizzy as I closed my eyes briefly.

By the time I opened them, he had placed down his pen as worry was plastered all over his handsome face.

"Are you okay, babe?" He asked while I snapped in frustration, "Don't call me that."

I sighed after realising what I had done. "I am sorry." I whispered meekly, taking the files in my hands as I walked out of his office.

Before I could even step out of his office, my limbs weakened as I felt my knees buckled before me.

The sound of footsteps came rushing towards me as I looked towards him in a blurry state.

His lips moved, mumbling words I couldn't hear before I felt everything went black.

++++

His fingers travelled down my rosy cheeks as he smiled charmingly. "You're so beautiful." He whispered in my ear while I giggled like a kid after a few drops of alcohol mixed in my system.

I knew that I shouldn't be drinking since I was a lousy drinker, but I just couldn't help myself since I have turned 21.

I was an adult now, and I should choose my own path, whether to lose my virginity to this guy in front of me.

My eyes flickered to his lips as I took a sharp intake of breath.

"I want to f*ck you so hard." He whispered again, this time nipping my earlobe as his fingers brushed past my neck.

I bit my lips, already making my decision. It was now or never. "Go ahead then."

I peeled my eyes open at the memory, taking in deep breaths to calm my racing heart down.

Slowly sitting up, I realised that my headache was gone.

My eyes wandered around the room I was in, finding myself in Boss's room.

God damn it, did he let me sleep in here?

The door creaked open as he entered the room with a tray in his hands.

His face lit up upon seeing me awake while my brows pulled together into a frown.

Has he been taking care of me all this time?

Climbing out of the bed, I stood up only to be faced with him.

Taking in a deep breath, I murmured, "Thank you for taking care of me, I will leave now."

As I tried to walk past him, his arm stopped me. I tried to push past him but to no avail.

He was too strong for me.

He laid the tray on the nightstand and pushed me onto the bed before climbing on top of me.

What the f*ck was he trying to do?

++++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

18th October 2016