16: Caving In

A/N _ It's time for some real action *smirks*

[Mature contents]

Without hesitation, I slammed my lips against his, feeling the moisture of my wet v-line against his rough lips.

Tangling my fingers in his hair, I moaned into his mouth, my breathing hastening.

He slowly broke away from the kiss, wrapping my legs around his hips as he carried me up the flight of stairs.

Our eyes met with a glint of lust found in his dark orbs. I wanted him and so did he.

The urges were too difficult for me to ignore this time.

I felt my back hitting something soft and realised that I was laid on his bed.

He hovered above me, claiming my lips while his hand roamed around my body to his greatest content.

I arched my back forward, letting out a moan as he tore away the dress along with my bra.

His mouth latched onto one of my breasts, his tongue circling my nipple which was slowly hardening.

As he played with my breasts, visions of what happened the other night when I was drunk came back to me.

This scene was so familiar as if I had been there before. It couldn't be just a dream.

What if he was the guy who took away my virginity that eventful night?

It all made sense why he had found an interest in me because he was the one who f*cked me when both of us were drunk.

My senses were all lost when he stuck two fingers into my moist entrance. His fingers thrusted in and out again, sending me soaring again in ecstasy.

"Declan." This earned a groan from him.

Before I could come, he pulled out and took a step back, slowly stripping off his clothes.

I watched with a pained expression as I was on the verge of coming while taking in a sharp intake of breath as he stood in his naked glory.

I gasped, finding the scar on his right arm so familiar.

Oh my god, he was the one.

His fingers caressed my cheeks, concern spread all over his face.

"Are you okay? Are we going too fast?" He asked while I shook my head in response.

He took it as an answer to continue and traced his 10 inches shaft along my wet clit. Arching my back forward, I grinded my hips against his for more.

In a rush, he plunged down through my entrance, sending pleasures down my body.

Giving me time to adjust, he started thrusting in and out in a slow pace before his speed hastened.

A course of pleasure came rushing through my veins, sending me soaring in ecstasy.

"Declan." I moaned again, feeling a smile formed on his lips against my skin.

It was ironic how he was able to make me feel this way even after we had done it before a few years back.

I gasped, "More."

At my words, he roughly slammed his hips against mine while my walls clenched tightly for him.

"F*ck, you are so tight." He wheezed out, gripping my hips to control his thrusts.

He repeated for a few more times before we could feel our climax coming. As if on cue, my wet juices spilled all over his shaft while his hot seeds shot through my core.

We panted for breath, sweat trickling down our body as we stared at each other under the comfortable silence.

He pulled out, laying down beside me as he wrapped his arms around my body.

My fingers slowly traced his scar down his arm, looking into his eyes. "You are the guy that night, aren't you?"

His eyes closed briefly before opening them as though he was processing my words.

With a gentle nod, he gave me a peck on my lips and smiled. "I knew you were that woman ever since you stepped into my office. I have been noticing you ever since."

++++

Vote. Comment. Share

Enjoying this book? Add this book to your library and your reading list.

3rd October 2016