Fun Facts

I decided that I wanted to do some fun facts on the story. Also I wanted to give you a chance to ask any questions that you might have about the TAQ so you guys know what to do.

1. The Alpha Queen is the second novel I have completed. The first one was "My Popular Targets" about a sophomore who gains the friendship of the three most "Popular" sophomores by lying her way to the top. I really need to edit that...

2. Everyone's name (first or last) and pack has a meaning behind it. I based almost everything on Greek Origin because I'm obsessed with their mythology but there are other origins. For example Alarick (with an A also spelled Alaric) means noble leader; a ruler of all.

3. Some of my chapters are under a thousand words. They feel too short so I will be going back to add more words and details but the story line won't change.

4. I liked the idea of Erica finding herself. She is a young woman out of high school for about 5 years and has nothing to prove for it. She was at school so much so why not make her a teacher?

5. Ryan has a thing for Erica. She's completely oblivious to the whole thing though because he's like a brother to her.

6. I never liked the idea of a possessive Alerick. Sure he can be over protective or jealous but not being able to stand the sight of her simply speaking to another wolf without going bat sh*t crazy? No thank you.

7A. Alerick was born with both wolves. He just couldn't shift into the gold one until he accepted his position as King.

7B. Alerick having two wolves is the reason behind his anger issues and mood swings. Being able to shift into one wolf is an amazing power but two? So hard to handle.

8. Gary was supposed to be a traitor of the Kingdom. But then I dropped the idea because I wanted him and his younger siblings to stay in the castle.

9. Miss Terra was supposed to torture Erica. Not in a violent way though, just in a "you're not good enough to be Queen but my daughter is" way.

10. I strongly believe that it's best to get to know someone properly before intercourse. In chapter 17, I share that Erica sleeps in a separate room from Alerick for two weeks and I think that's adequate. Just because they're mates doesn't mean they have to get down and dirty right away plus who doesn't love tension? ;)

11. Rochelle (Kent's mate) was never supposed to be kidnapped. It was always supposed to be Erica only.

12. Trish (Erica's Trainor) was going to become a main character. I can honestly say I forgot about her, maybe a spin off on her life in the near future.

13. In the story, at first Dion was the cause of death of his parents. But I decided that was too sad so I put them in an coma where not even Alerick could heal them.

14. Alerick was in complete denial that Dion could hurt anyone. I mean come on, could you imagine one of your family members hurting everyone you love?

15. Meeting the Moon Goddess should of been a one time thing. But Erica needed her too much.

16. In chapter 26, Erica feels a presence watching her. She was going to be kidnapped in this chapter but I changed my mind last minute.

17. I wanted Erica and Dion to bond. They were both siblings of Alpha successor and was lost in the world so why not?

18. The three Elders has a background story. Very interesting in my opinion. Comment if you want to know it.

19. I thought it was vital for Alerick to propose. What's cuter than being mates, King & Queen, Alpha & Luna and Husband & Wife? Nothing.

20. Alerick meeting the Moon Goddess was not planned. But after being shot by wolfbanes, he was already on the verge of death so the scene was like him meeting God and seeing the bright light.

21. The last chapter was not planned. Alerick was going to die! But it wouldn't be totally unhappy because she could visit him with the Moon Goddess or something to that effect.

I hope you guys had a lot of fun reading these facts as much as I did writing it. Only TWO more updates before I say goodbye (Epilogue and Questions/ Answers if you guys have any). Then I will be begin editing the entire book and pray for a watty so just ignore me blowing up your notifications after the Q&A. Anyways comment your questions and what you thought about the facts. Until next time....