Epilogue: I'm What?!

5 Years Later

Erica
"Honey! I'm home." I yelled out as I opened the front door to our private castle. Instead of Alerick answering me like he usually does, Gary stood at the steps to upstairs.

"Oh. Gary. I didn't know you would be here. How are you?"

"I'm doing just fine Luna and you?"

"A little tired from work but I should be alright after a nap."

I just returned from the small town near the castle where I worked at as a kindergarten teacher. I specified in the subject math and started working as a pre-school teacher for one year and was then offered a job in kindergarten. I took it and today was my first day teaching first grade.

It was an amazing opportunity taking care of the future of the world; both humans and werewolf. These kids were magnificent in every thing they do. Made me wish I had one of my own.

But Alerick and I both agreed we were both too busy in our lives to have a child at the moment.

For the last four years before I started teaching, I was studying day and night to earn my masters degree the fastest way possible and I did it.

Also there has been no major incidents in the Kingdom except for a illness that only affected werewolves, so Alerick has been really bored at home alone. He supported me fully so I chose to do the same and pushed him to do something in his free time. I meant a hobby but Alerick started his own construction company and been busy with it ever since.

"Have you seen the Alpha?" I asked Gary.

"My lord Alerick is working away in his office."

"Thank you. I'm going up to say hi." I walked past him on the staircase but he grabbed my hand.

"Your scent is different." He whispered but I caught it.

"Different how?" I questioned.

"Never mind."

He released my hand and walked away with his head bowed. I shook my head and continued my way to Alerick's office.

I knocked softly before entering.

"Alerick?"

I walked in to see Alerick sitting behind his desk and Belle sitting directly across from him.

I swung the door wide open. "Belle? I didn't know you would be here."

"Actually I was just leaving. Thank you Alerick for lunch. It was nice catching up to you."

"Any time Belle."

"Goodbye." I said as she walked through the door.

Over the last couple of years, Belle started getting closer and closer to Alerick and she would also dissappear for amounts of time. They would spend lots of time alone whispering to each other. When I confronted Alerick about it, he would say it's nothing to worry about.

I crossed my arm over my chest.

"Lunch?" I asked.

"Yes. Belle just returned from a mission I assigned her to so I thought I would treat her to lunch."

"You could of waited for my return. I would have loved to be treated to lunch."

"You smell different." Alerick says ignoring my question.

'Different how' I wanted to ask but I felt he was just changing the subject.

"Nevermind my smell! What is going on between you and her?"

He sighed loudly and started to pile everything on his desk.

"Belle is a very intelligent woman."

"Great start." I interrupted him.

"I've been sending her on missions all over doing research."

"On what?" I asked interested.

"The Moon Goddess." I gasped loudly.

I haven't talked to the Moon Goddess in almost six years. I always wondered if I would see her again. To thank her.

"I knew you missed her so I was doing everything in my power so you could see her again. I didn't tell you because if nothing worked out, I didn't want you to be disappointed."

Tears started to slowly slip from my eyes. Everyday he just proved he was the best mate ever.

"Thank you Alerick." I walked behind his desk and sat in his lap.

"When I met the Moon Goddess, I was terrified at first but meeting her was one of the best thing that could ever happen to me. She helped me become who I am today, realize that I'm not a powerless person and save the Kingdom. When I was with her, I felt whole. I miss her so much."

I was full on sobbing in Alerick's shoulder now and he hugged me tighter.

"It's nice to see you again Erica."

I wiped the tears from my eyes to see what was probably my favorite place in the world; the empty white room.

"Zelena?"

She looked the same way as when I first met her. Dark long hair and a sweet face. I wondered if Alerick sees her the same way I do.

"You have changed." He said. "By the way, you look beautiful this way too."

"And you're pregnant. Congrulations."

"I'm what?!" I yelled.

"Pregnant. With a girl. She will be born a little over 8 months from now. She will be born on a full moon. You will name her Cynthia."

"So not only are you telling me that I'm pregnant, you're telling me what to name her?"

"Even if I didn't tell you this, you would find this all out sooner or later."

I turned to look at Alerick to see how he was taking this but he just had a blank look on his face.

"Where were you all this time Zelena?"

"You didn't need me anymore."

"How can you say that?"

"You defeated Dion and the rogue pack. You had your mate. You had your career. You really don't need me."

"That's when I needed you the most! To thank you. To appreciate the friendship we had."

"Friendship?"

"We're friends right?"

She smiled at me. "Right."

"Alerick! Are you going to say anything?"

Alerick

Erica is pregnant. Maybe that's why her scent was different...

I felt my heart swell at the news. She continued to talk to Zelena but I didn't hear a word they said.

I started to have thoughts about a little girl in the castle and how she would look exactly like Erica.

I would have an Alpha Princess.

"Alerick!" Erica yelled again.

"I'm going to be a dad!"

AN: AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS!! Seriously last chapter of the book. I really appreciate everyone that took time of their day to even swipe a page of this book and voted and commented. I Truly do because I could never imagine getting almost 40,000 reads, more like 40.
Now I will be editing so it can be perfect for #theWattys.☆☆ Once again thank you so much and I have many more ideas so please check out my other books when they are published.
Until the next book....♡♡♡♡