Prologue

Hiccup and the rest of the Dragon Riders are sitting in their hideout, Dragon's Edge. Of course that everything was pretty normal for them, at least, for Hiccup and Astrid. 

Nobody would ever suspected that Astrid Hofferson, the most fiercest warrior on Berk was the Heir of Berk's girlfriend. 

The gang seems still been in awe and quite shell-shocked about all of it, considering of how their relationship was way back then. 

"Honestly, I can't believe that it took you a long, long time just ask me to become your girlfriend, Hiccup." Astrid said to him, as the teen said, being totally embarrassed by the situation. 

"Well... we didn't exactly hit off right off the back, didn't we? A lot of things sort of happen so quickly." Hiccup said.

That was when Hiccup had a idea. It caught his attention that neither of two riders ever had a chance to relax since Viggo decided to capture dragons against their will, and Hiccup and the gang worked on the clock to get all the dragons to be freed. 

"Hey, Astrid, I been thinking... how about the two of us go on a date? " He proposed, which the viking was stumped by request. 

"Hiccup, are you sure? What about the other riders?" She asked, as that he reassures his new girlfriend by touching her shoulder to ease her worries.

"C'mon, Astrid, it would be a nice thing for a change, besides, I think we need to cool off." 

"Ok, if you want to, but don't try to do something stupid." She said, giving him a cold stare, which Hic was scared. 

"Y-Yes, ma'am ." He said, as they bound up to their dragons and set off, unaware of the dangers that had been in store for them.