Chapter 22: Heather has a brother?!?

Red

Snoutlout and I flew and I saw Toothless! "Snoutlout, I found them!" We landed which startled Hiccup. "Red! Snoutlout!" He said in total shock. Astrid said, "You found out already we were gone overnight?" Snoutlout explains, "I didn't or the rest of the Riders but Red pretty much figure it out on her own. I couldn't stop her even if I wanted to." Astrid laughs at me and nudges Hiccup on the shoulder, "It would sound a lot like a person I know." Hiccup was not impressed of it and said, "You really don't have to rub it in, Astrid." Just she was about to explain how she, Toothless and Hiccup got to the isle, Snoutlout aims an axe towards a man. "Snoutlout, wait a second!" I yelled, but Hiccup knocked him out with one punch. I was angry at my brother. "Hiccup! Is that really necessary? I can't believe you hit my boyfriend! " Hiccup said, "Sorry, Sis! I just want him to calm down." Astrid looks at the knocked out Viking, "And hitting him was your best idea?"

Dagur

I still can't believe that Red and Snoutlout found us that quickly. I guess that she is really Stoick's daughter after all. I put Snoutlout on my bed while Red was pacing back and forth in worrying. "Red, you can stop pacing. He'll be fine." I said. She looks at me strangely. That's when I realized that Hiccup and Astrid haven't told her about me. I looked at both Vikings, "You really didn't tell her about me?" Hic was blushing red and rubbed his head, "Sorry, it's been weird these past few days, Dagur. I'm not sure how Heather would react of seeing you again." "Yeah, I know. She hates me." He agrees.  Red looks at me with confusion. "What you mean? Who is he?" "Oh, right, this is Dagur, Heather's older brother." She stares at me with utter shock. "What?!? Heather has a brother?!?" I blushed. "Yeah, I had to admit when she found out that she and I were siblings, it was hard to adjust it."

Hiccup

I guess that Red had my stubbornness side. She looks at me with a shocked look, probably because of Dagur. Toothless woken up and I calmed him down when he first saw Dagur again. Red said, "So, Heather is not an only child, just like us?" I explained, "Heather barely knows her biological father. Dagur is the only family she has left now, and besides they have a rocky history than ours. Dagur destroyed her entire isle she lived in, and he used to tried to kill Toothless and me." Red said, "Wait he did?" I nodded. "Wow, I guess that explains a lot." She said. "No kidding." Snoutlout woke up and said, "Hiccup?" I blushed waving, "Hey. Sorry about hitting you back there." He said, "That really hurt, Hiccup. Dagur, here?" I said, "Hear me out. When Toothless and I were knocked out last night, he took care of us with Astrid." He points at him, "He did that? Hiccup-" I said, "Snoutlout, it's the truth! I know, it's hard for me to believe it too, but Astrid trusts him and so, I should try to trust him too." He sighs, "I hope that you are right, Hic. Geez, I really don't like to see Heather's face if she sees him again." I laughed, "Me neither, but it looks like we have no other choice." Then I realized that Berk would be in chaos if we didn't come back. "Wait a sec. If you two are here... What's happening back home?!?" Red said, "It's fine, Bro. The other Riders are handling Berk." I said, surprised, "You really left them in charge?!? What about Dad?" "Dad will be fine, hopefully from last night." I asked, "What you mean?" Snoutlout laughs, remembering last night, "He got himself drunk." I yelled in surprise, "He What?!?"  Red laughs, "Trust me, it wasn't pretty." I muttered, "I'm going to talk to him when we come home..." We flew and saw the Chief. "Hiccup!" He said. I walked up to him, "We need to talk. Now." He was nervous as we walked to the household.

Author's note: What you guys think of this chapter? What will Heather react to this? - Jan